• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by stebomurkn420

1. stebomurkn420

Post [SCRIPT] Build LineageOS EASY

My BlissROM script is up to date if anyone is interested in building for this device still. I will be updating my Lineage script in the following days to make this thread relevant.
  2. stebomurkn420

Post [KERNEL] Dank Kernel 06/10/2020

It will if you know where to look for the latest builds ?
  3. stebomurkn420

Post [SCRIPT] Build LineageOS EASY

I am not a developer. This is just my hobby. Lol. Thank you though. I'll be doing this stuff for as long as it's still possible. Long live the custom community!
  4. stebomurkn420

Thread [SCRIPT] Build Lineage OS EASY

If you are interested in building LineageOS for Bonito or Sargo you can use my script on Github to compile for either device. The script I link in this post will build my daily driver ROM. To consider running this script you will need the following: - A PC running Ubuntu 18.04 or a distro based...
  5. stebomurkn420

Thread [SCRIPT] Build LineageOS EASY

If you are interested in building LineageOS for Bonito or Sargo you can use my script on Github to compile for either device. The script I link in this post will build my daily driver ROM. To consider running this script you will need the following: - A PC running Ubuntu 18.04 or a distro based...
  6. stebomurkn420

Thanks. As a couple have stated. It will work great with bliss or any rom. Any ROM I build includes my kernel to ?
  7. stebomurkn420

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+dtbo+image
  8. stebomurkn420

*** UPDATE *** Link updated to a current build. Enjoy! * Android 11 merged * Slmk added * Kcal added
  9. stebomurkn420

Post [ROM]-[10] Bliss 12.7 [ OFFICIAL]

Guys I will upload a boot image to the Bliss server. We have been doing OTA's so the boot images weren't needed until now since everyone here will be clean installing. If you can't wait you can always grab the latest boot image and test builds from my telegram linked in the second post. Also...
  10. stebomurkn420

Post [ROM]-[10] Bliss 12.7 [ OFFICIAL]

Feel free to join my personal Telegram Channel for support! https://t.me/nugtowers
  11. stebomurkn420

Thread [ROM]-[10] Bliss 12.7 [ OFFICIAL]

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you BlissRoms based on Android 10 Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on. Bliss ROMs comes with a...
  12. stebomurkn420

Post [UNOFFICIAL]-[10.0_r25]-Havoc-OS - [1.11.20]

There will be NO MORE UPDATES for Havoc OS in this thread. Due to conflict of interest (which means my builds will never go Official for OTA updates) I have decided to move on. There will be a new thread created here on XDA in the coming days for the new project I have been working on. Keep your...