Recent content by sten_amund

1. S

Post Question No Android 12 OTA

What you can try is to install a VPN app from Play store and search for updates with an active VPN connection to one of the countries within the 'RMX3370export' factory version area. Personally I live in Sweden with the 'RMX3370GDPR' factory version, so I established a VPN connection to Germany...
  2. S

Post General The new C5 update causes lag in some applications

Security patch June '22.
  3. S

Post General The new C5 update causes lag in some applications

Curious question. Do these problems apply to the global version only? I'm on the EU version (in Sweden) and I have upgraded to the C.05 and I don't have lag. Same experience as with C.04 - actually batterywise it seems a tad better (a bit early to say for sure, though).
  4. S

Post Question Stuck on A09 rom anyone received OTA to android 12 / UI 3.0 ?

Most certainly - yes, it is version 11_C.02
  5. S

Post Question Stuck on A09 rom anyone received OTA to android 12 / UI 3.0 ?

Hello. An input to OP from a Swedish user. I got my phone 1 week ago and even though version A.09 (Android 11) and UI 3.0 (Android 12) is released and available in my region, the phone would not update, or even find any updates. I checked the IMEI via Realme EU site and the IMEI and region...
  6. S

Post SAMSUG S20 ULTRA AFTER I CHANGED THE ROM! PLS HELP!

If this is a Live Demo Unit it does not have any cellular functions. You will not be able to get any signal - sorry.
  7. S

Post how to Revert Samsung S9PLUS Android 10 to 9 without losing warranty

There is no way you can remove the downgrade prevention as far as I know unless you downgrade to a version with the same bootloader binary. Someone in this forum with more experience might have other information (I'm no expert). You are already on Android 10, OneUI 2.1, with bootloader binary 9...
  8. S

Post how to Revert Samsung S9PLUS Android 10 to 9 without losing warranty

To my knowledge you cannot revert to Pie/9 without loosing warranty. Your phone is on the 965FXXU9ETF6 firmware with CSC code (region code) DTM (which by the way is for Germany). The bootloader binary of your firmware is XXU9ETF6 is 9. Samsung has rollback prevention implemented in their...
  9. S

Post [Discussion] Android 10

Use caution when you remove the back cover. You will need a thin, flexible blade, as you are aware. You also need to apply heat to soften the strong adhesive tape gluing the cover to the mid frame. I strongly recommend that you study procedures on e.g. iFixit. (google search term: 'replace back...
  10. S

Post Weird command lines in Recovery, and Phone flashing firmware from different country

Hi! I am facing the same issue. A helpful soul in this great forum has a solution to fix it and has offered help :) As of now I don't have a working display - I'm waiting for a replacement - so it can't be resolved quite yet. I will report back when I have further info.
  11. S

Post Official Stock Firmware Thread (11 August 2022) - Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)

Too early to say for me. I am not a heavy user and I'm still on the first charge cycle after the update.
  12. S

Post Official Stock Firmware Thread (11 August 2022) - Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)

Hi all! I updated to XXU8DTC5 for the NEE region Yesterday. Seems like they fixed the missed call LED notification in this update. At least it works on my phone.
  13. S

Post EFS and flash with PIT file, Re-partition checked and Nand erase enabled?

Thank you for your response - much appreciated :) Referring to my question - what if 'Nand Erase' is also ticked/checked? Apparently, I have an issue with one or more partitions which is not resolved by 'Re-partition' only. If I use 'Nand Erase' together with 'Re-partition' and FW - then what...
  14. S

Thread EFS and flash with PIT file, Re-partition checked and Nand erase enabled?

Hi, all! First of all, I have searched XDA forum and the web without finding the answer to my exact question. I have an S8, SM-G950F, NEE-region. I'm on Pie, XXS6DTA1. Stock, no root, and I do not wish to root or trip Knox. I experience an issue when I try to enter Recovery mode. It will not...
  15. S

Post Is it possible to downgrade while keeping current BL

Thank you for your reply - good input wrt 'bootability'. I'll downgrade to the latest version of Pie the regular way. rgds, sten_amund