• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Steph-xar

1. S

Post Question How to add new language on Chinese version ?

My wife bought also Ultra 11 and I don't want to use non official TWRP (except if i'm wrong) and i don't want to update Rom for her all the time :eek:
  2. S

Thread Question How to add new language on Chinese version ?

Hello, I use Chinese version (not the multi) and i would like to change language but impossible to add new language (French). Someone know how to add language staying on official rom ? Thanks in advance.
  3. S

Post Development [Firmware] Mi 11 Pro / Ultra [star] [Auto updated!]

My phone refuses to update ... Unofficial ROM following it ! I don't understand
  4. S

Post General MI 11 Ultra/Pro - Official MIUI Firmware List

12.5.50 ?? where did you get it ? Still on 12.5.4.0
  5. S

Post Question Mi 11Ultra blocked in fastboot loop

So finally I sent my phone to Xiaomi service (i'm in China) and they solved the problem. Factory reset !! None question about why my phone was on fastboot loop ... They're not stupid so they know why ! No need to pay (1 year warranty) and only 1 day.
  6. S

Post Question Owners of the Chinese version who have upgraded to the European.

V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM is chinese ROM, not EU or global ROM but it's good think to know than even on CN, it's possible to have multi languages and Google apps support integrated.
  7. S

Can you share contact of this guy ?
  8. S

Still same ... saw this thread but not sure can use https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/back-to-stock-with-bootloader-re-lock.60627/
  9. S

Lot of fastboot problem (check previous message) and no french but english yes !!
  10. S

Better to wait to convert !!
  11. S

MOD EDIT: QUOTE REMOVED No, didn't fix ... Many thanks, i will contact him !!
  12. S

Unlocked with unlock tool and still unlocked Yes, chinese.