Recent content by steve1040

1. S

Post [ROM][MOAR] v7.1 Lollipop Killer / Ultimate Control / Be a Boss [02.08.2017]

Good for Enterprise - *Crashing* I use an app called Good for Enterprise to access my work emails. This is the only app we can use. Yesterday I noticed my phone taking a PRL update, Since then Good has stopped working. I really need the APP working - Any ideas on how to resolve or even...
  2. S

Post [Q&A][FAQ][UG][MOAR][OA6] FAQ, Q&A and User Guide for MOAR 6.2

Getting "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." I've done a clean install The rom works fine until I restore "Data Only" I've had to roll-back until I can find out how to resolve:(
  3. S

Post [Q&A][FAQ][UG][MOAR][OA6] FAQ, Q&A and User Guide for MOAR 6.2

Help can't make or receive calls Can someone help me - I installed MOAR 6.0 and now I can't receive any calls - I tried Software Version: G900PVPU1BOA6 Model Number: SM-G900P Baseband Version: G900PVPU1BOA6 Kernel Version: 3.4.0-3859396 [email protected] #1 Fri Jan 23rd 12:06:25 KST 2015 Build...
  4. S

Post [Q&A][FAQ][UG][MOAR][NE5] FAQ, Q&A and User Guide for MOAR 2.2

[Q] Phone rings once during incoming calls Recently my phone started only ringing once on incoming calls. The caller continues to hear ringing and I can see the incoming caller with option to Answer but no sound. I tried changing ringtones. This just started happening. I been running this Rom...
  5. S

Post [ROM][MOAR][NE5] v2.2 / The Next Level / Wicked Sick / Endless Customization[11.9.14]

Rings Once on all incoming calls Recently my phone only rings once on incoming calls. The caller continues to hear ringing and I can see the incoming caller with option to Answer but no sound. I tried changing ringtones. This just started happening. I been running this Rom without issue. Any...
  6. S

Thread Dynex Case 25 cents at BestBuy

Heads up: Bestbuy has some cheap Dynex cases for the S5 they're .25 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=ATG13221576401&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&st=Dynex+galaxy+S5+case I'd recommend...
  7. S

Post [ROM][NDC][STOCK][4.4.2][KITKAT][ROOTED][ODEXED/DEODEXED]- Virgin Mobile/Boost Mobile

I just want to make sure I understand this ROM Flashing this ROM onto my Sprint Siii will then allow me to activate the phone with Boost - Is that correct? I've never used Boost before but I'm looking to get away from contracts and this would be perfect. Thanks Steve
  8. S

Post Genuine wireless charging back

I registered my phone with Samsung.com but did not receive a 50% code. What steps do I follow to receive the 50% off coupon. Thanks Steve
  9. S

Post [ROM][TW4.3][MK3] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom Final Release✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭

I think you're right - My problem occurs when I'm home or working from home. The tower near my home has had problems in the past.
  10. S

Post [ROM][TW4.3][MK3] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom Final Release✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭

No ring on some incoming calls Been running this ROM for a week now - I just noticed the weirdest thing. I was waiting on a call from someone, had the phone by me, All of a sudden I got the vm notification sound. The person I was waiting on had called but the phone never rang. A couple of...
  11. S

Post [ROM/MOD]*TheCollective*[1-30-14] AoCP - CP7.1 {4.4.2} for L710

Upgrading Fail I'm trying to upgrade from 6.4 to 7.1. I keep getting an error set-metadata_recursive: some changes failed E: Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard Error flashing zip '/sdcard/TWRP/AoCP_d2spr_CP7 Any idea what I'm doing wrong hear? My current versions are: Android...
  12. S

Another issue to report: I'm getting constant "No Data Connections" Even though I'm in a LTE area. I've confirmed "Data Enabled is selected" Are there any other settings to check? What is "Access Point Names" that is under "setting\more\mobile networks" for?
  13. S

Does this rom change "Slot Cycle Index" or some setting that impacts phone polling the tower. My phone rings once and goes to voicemail. The person calling said the phone rang several times. I tested this by calling my cell from my home phone... It took 4 - 5 rings before the phone rang. How...
  14. S

Post [ROM] M.O.A.R - JellyBomb ver. 20.5.0 [Testing Ver. 21.0.0]

I really like the text messaging app popping up when I get a text. I have a bad habit of missing text because I forget to check my text. Is this a downloadable mod a can place on my phone even if I don't keep this rom? Thanks Steve
  15. S

Thx Like I said in an earlier post. I use an Oldphone ringtone. Is there an edit I need to do to my oldphone ringer to make it work with this Rom? I'm attaching the file