• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by StickyEyez

1. StickyEyez

Post 24.09 - OREO ViperU 2.3.0 STABLE | 2.33.401.19 Tweaks | HUB | OTA

Yea I see that :) Sent from my ViperU11 using Tapatalk
  2. StickyEyez

Weird that it works for some people and doesn't for others. Hopefully new rom update fixes things. Good thing though let's me practice how well I remember my passwords lol
  3. StickyEyez

So I started cleaned and RuU and used the classic rom and not magdisk to hopefully get rid of my freezing LastPass to no avail. Anyway to get it working with the classic rom? Thanks Sent from my unknown using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  4. StickyEyez

Thought I was the only one having issues.. I tried everything to get mine to install never got it to work
  5. StickyEyez

Tried that and it also causes issues. It is all good, was just curious. I'll start from scratch and see if that works
  6. StickyEyez

What are you guys using to get Magsik to pass safety net? Everytime I try to upgrade to Magsik v13 mag manager force closes. With mag v12 I can never get it to pass safety net. It's not a huge deal just wondering why mine won't appreciate Us unlock version single sim. Thanks for the help. Sent...
  7. StickyEyez

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

First thing I tried. Still a no go. Thanks for trying to help though. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. StickyEyez

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

When the screen is off , OK Google makes the bepping noise but when the screen is off it does not make the bepping noise so I have to look at the phone to see if it is responding. Does anybody know how to fix the beeping noise ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. StickyEyez

Post [MOD][NMF26U/V] NavBar Tuner, Additional QS Tile Rows, NavBar DPI - TWRP Flashable

Thanks man and will test for sure Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. StickyEyez

Post [MODv3] [NMF26V] NavBar Tuner, Additional QS Tile Rows, NavBar DPI - TWRP Flashable

Anyway to get this for the Pixel XL? I can help test if needed. If not no worries I know your busy Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  11. StickyEyez

Post Anyone called Google yet to rush there order sooner lol ?

Did you guys sign up for the wait list to be notified when they would be back in stock ? Didn't realize they have been coming back in stock Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  12. StickyEyez

Post Viper10 6.0.0 ◦ Tweaks,HUB,OTA ◦ VoLTE,WiFi Calling,SafetyNet ✓

That did the trick, thanks I appreciate the help. Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
  13. StickyEyez

Yes, I have been using custom kernels since the beginning, I will try stock thanks Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
  14. StickyEyez

On 2.0 is anybody having issue with the camera not working.. I have the HTC stock and Google camera and never camera works. Not sure what happened. I updated the base and then flash this ROM. Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
  15. StickyEyez

It was a layer I had that was actually the issue, thanks for following up though Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk