Recent content by stizn

1. S

Post [ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][cfX 4.7.3-toolchain][SR19] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

Yesterday there was an entry in the PIP (Pnoire's Issue Post) about the autorotation in SR13: We should flash SR12+Gapps and after installing do a dirty flash of SR13. Don't know why she deleted it? A few minutes ago a did a clean install with nightly 1902 and dirty SR14 and my autorotation is...
  2. S

Post [ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][cfX 4.7.3-toolchain][SR19] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

You can find the link to BaNks XDA Thread in pnoire's post #3 stizn
  3. S

You're absolutely right! It works :D thx stizn p.s. and thanx a lot synerge for this great rom!!! You are my hero! :highfive:
  4. S

Hy, i did a clean SR12 install a few seconds ago. I took the Gapps from BaNks (the one without Keyboard and Photosphere). First installation ist done, but the swype feature won't do anything. I can see the blue tail, but no there are no words written into the textbox. I've tried different...
  5. S

AW: [ROM] [AOSP-4.2.1] [Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain] [SR6] OFFICIAL codefireX Builds Yes, i got the same issue on clean SR6. It doesn't happen Ehen typing instead oft swyping... Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
  6. S

Post [07/07/2012][ROM] A Taste of Sense / ICS

just press the sense4clock app in appdrawer. You can change 12/24h clock and Celsius/Fahrenheit there. Greetings stizn Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
  7. S

Post [ROM][27/06] Runny Xtreme Surprise - v3.0.1 || Xtreme Fast || Sense 4 Xtreme Beauty |

Stock Battery + ICS Animations + Seoge(WP) Fonts (tnx to kairanz) is working without any problem! Greetings stizn Sent from my Desire HD using XDA
  8. S

Post Binary Clock for Touch Diamond

when i downloaded it again today it worked... thanks a lot for this clock :D greets stizn
  9. S

now, i'm confused, i checked your posted files yesterday with the manila editor 0.2 and they were blank? What am i doing wrong? greets stizn
  10. S

hello vphk, i just tried out your manila files, but instead of binary clock there were pink numbers on the home screen? am i doing something wrong?: i disabled TF3D - was overwriting the 6 files - reaktivated TF3D again ... and failed :( greetings stizn