Recent content by Stoney92

1. S

Post PX5 MTCD Head Unit Discussion Thread [Rockchip PX5 A53 | Android 6.0 | 2GB RAM]

No, i haven't found an answer yet. Do you have the same issue?
  2. S

Post PX5 MTCD Head Unit Discussion Thread [Rockchip PX5 A53 | Android 6.0 | 2GB RAM]

USB + SD mount Hi, I have a question/problem, maybe someone knows the solution. Scenario: I have some music on the SD card (or USB) and i play it with Pi Music Player or Poweramp. Working fine... Untill i shutdown my car and the headunit goes to autosleep (standby). When i start the car /...
  3. S

Post Stuck on FRF91 (VF upgrade from EPF30)

I think so, i didn't try it but i guess you can root with 2.1 (EFP30 VF)? Can anyone confirm this? You can give it a try.
  4. S

Post Stuck on FRF91 (VF upgrade from EPF30)

I downgraded my N1 following that tut, but i used the EPF30 ROM instead. Here is the link to the EPF30 ROM: mediafire(dot)com/?q4jrntqdywu
  5. S

Post [TIPS] Stuck On FRF91? Want To Downgrade To Get Root? Click Here!

Followed the normal steps exept the ROM. Instead of the ROM that's posted on the 1st page i used EFP30 ROM (which you can download following the link i posted) Goodluck:)
  6. S

Post [TIPS] Stuck On FRF91? Want To Downgrade To Get Root? Click Here!

Worked for me! (Vodafone EU EFP30) Not with the ROM on the first page, but this one(official EFP30 ROM): mediafire(dot)com/?q4jrntqdywu