Recent content by stony2k

1. stony2k

Post LG watch urbane or moto 360 2015

Moto 360, G Watch Urbane looks ugly :)
  2. stony2k

Post 6.0.1 update

Finally got the update, too. Just left if on the charger at night, while my phone had a wifi connection. For a short time I noticed a Motorola Sport watchface. I chose another watchface, but wanted to test the sports one, but it disappeared then..
  3. stony2k

Post Third party watch bands?

I searched for a original looking watch band and found this on Aliexpress. It looks very nice, feels smooth ans has quick release pins. Don't know if it's genue leather, but I like it very much:
  4. stony2k

Post 6.0.1 update

Did anyone figure out if Android 6 Marshmallow running on the phone is required to get the Android Wear 6 update? You will get a notification on your watch.
  5. stony2k

Post Whatsapp stopped working after a phone upgrade.

Do you have the Play Store oder beta version from whatsapp.com installed?
  6. stony2k

Searched on the Germany Motorola website but didn't find anything. Can you provide me a link where to buy the original bands. edit: found it: http://www.motorola.com/us/wearables/watch/moto-360-bands/Moto-360-%282nd-Gen.%29-Men%27s-46mm-Bands/moto-360-bands-mens-46mm.html
  7. stony2k

Did anyone finde something similar to the flat surface original leather bands?
  8. stony2k

Post moto360 2015 isnt updating to latest firmware.

LLA44S is the latest updates, yet...
  9. stony2k

Post Moto 360 ADB, cable required?

Where did you get this information about this special cable?
  10. stony2k

Post Lag?

On which firmware is your watch running?
  11. stony2k

Post moto360 2015 isnt updating to latest firmware.

I had this problem at first, too. You just have to wait until the update has been downloaded completely, your watch will give you the option to update then. Make sure to be connected to a wifi network for some hours at least.
  12. stony2k

Post Root?

You can chance the minimal ambient mode to have a better looking ambient watchface like on G Watch R or Huawei Watch
  13. stony2k

Post Running Sync Loop

The "connected, running sync loop" relies on the Google Play Services 6.5 and does not depent on specific roms. I thinks this messages appears until the new Android Wear 5.0 update will be released.
  14. stony2k

Post Facer skins by boostr29

Did you save some Fossil faces, too?
  15. stony2k

Post Facer skins by boostr29

Does anyone know where to get the deleted Fossil skins / watchfaces?