Recent content by story

1. S

Post [Guide] [ROM] (mantis) Fire TV Stick 4K Prerooted Android TV Rom (6.2.7.6)

I use YouTube a lot so that's the only perspective I can give. I am using the same YouTube apk. The boot time is significantly longer than FireOS. I hook mine up to the TV USB so it cold boot every time. I would say it's double the amount of time to boot your rom. 1. The remote works...
  2. S

Is there a way to make the Backward Play and Forward button to work with YouTUbe?
  3. S

I got this working on 2 FireTV 4k. I used the YouTube but I could never get the Amazon voice search to work with it. Do you know how to set it up correclty?
  4. S

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire TV Stick 4K (mantis)

k Is this a permanent hack? I wiped/factory reset in TWRP and I unplug it because I didn't plug in my USB drive. Now it's just boot back to my personal FireTV setup without wiping anything? FIXED! It was my OTG and power. It wasn't giving enough power. Everything works now.
  5. S

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire TV Stick 4K (mantis)

How do you guys boot to TWRP with OTG and then connect to a PC? I got a "hacked fastbook mode: (0) - xyz. k5y0z
  6. S

Post Stock Firmware for SM-935A (AT&T) ***UPDATED 7-8-2016***

I got a dm verity verification failed. It went to recovery after Odin flash (it passed). I select reboot and stuck at AT&T
  7. S

Post [App] ForceDoze - Force Doze mode after screen off, disable motion sensors, etc

I still have 20% of the time waking up, which is better. However using Force Doze or stock ROM, the WIFI cannot keep on. It seems there's no fix for this, except using an iPhone.
  8. S

Post ✭[GUIDE][26-07-2016]Extreme Battery Life Thread(Greenify+Amplify+Power Nap)✭

com.android.server.device_idle.STEP_IDLE_STATE I understand the follow is related to Doze but it woke up over 4000 wake up in 3 hours. My CPU was used for 60 mins. ForceDoze's Doze Battery Stats shows it never went into Doze mode. Would this help? I just found out I put the following in...
  9. S

Post [App] ForceDoze - Force Doze mode after screen off, disable motion sensors, etc

I will try this next. https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guide-0-0-hour-idle-battery-drain-stock-t2973588
  10. S

It works fine until I start using it for a bit and all the wake lock comes back. It's the Google stuff. Maybe I need Greenify.
  11. S

Post [GUIDE][ROOT] A better way to fix the data and battery drain of SystemUpdateSerice

<int name="status" value="1" /> It changes back to 6 by itself. Everything else in the guide works fine. I am getting drain still.
  12. S

No, I don't see that wakelock. Looking at everything from BBS, it's the Google Service that's cause the CPU usage. Doze Stats didn't show it went into Doze even once. I have this alarm - android.server.device_idle.STEP_IDLE_STATE After 70 mins CPU reading: 24 mins deep sleep 40 mins 384mhz...
  13. S

Those settings are fine. I don't even have a password/pattern. Persistent Notification was on and I've turned that off now. It was good for a while until it drained another 5 percent in 2 hours. Something is definitely causing wake lock. I just turned off "Ok Google" and freeze another app...
  14. S

My phone has been on for 30 mins after boot @ 100% battery. It also has a 30 mins wake lock and CPU usage by ForceDoze. Is this normal?
  15. S

Post [Root] Doze Settings Editor (Android Marshmallow Only)

MM, 6.0. Please reply with the Xposed app here, it might help others as well. Thanks