Recent content by stranger-mj

1. stranger-mj

Post [ROM][11.0] LineageOS 18.1 (ocn) [UNOFFICIAL] (upd 2021-05-08)

I was typing already that I don't use randomized MAC addresses... Turns out, I am, these days... Thanks a bunch for your help! Gonna see if I can find a solution for this... All cool and all, this randomizing (and secure, of course), but I rather not use it by default and turn it on on networks...
  2. stranger-mj

Stupid, stupid, stupid... Yes, that was it... Fixed! Told you it was something simple and that I was overlooking it... Must be getting old... LOL
  3. stranger-mj

Wait... Contacts Storage... Missed some permissions... Had the issue before and couldn't for the life of me recall what is was, but I think it was that, now that I saw it mentioned somewhere... Will report back shortly...
  4. stranger-mj

FYI: I have the WiFi issue as well (04-18 version - too little time between flashes to realize if it existed ith the 04-15 version - think so, though) And another question (I read as much as I could - still can't find something that I'm missing): I dirty flashed the latest version (over the...
  5. stranger-mj

Post [THEME] ICQ Keyboard & UI sounds

Was looking for the ICQ sounds and came across this... Gonna try it out! I have been using the uh-oh for incoming WhatsApp messages for a while now... Nostalgia... Started using ICQ in 1997... LOL Actually, I met my wife thru ICQ... :D
  6. stranger-mj

Installed (dirty) and running like a charm! (March version + NikGapps from Jan 30 + Magisk 22.0))
  7. stranger-mj

Downloaded, installed and running smoothly! Thanks once again!
  8. stranger-mj

Generally speaking, the OP is ALWAYS the most important and informative, on ANY forum... But especially one started by the developer themselve...
  9. stranger-mj

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.3

Running LineageOS 18.1 on an HTC U11, running just fine (Mock locations, Mock providers & High volume warning)!!!