• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by striker661

1. S

Post //G955U\\ Stock G955USQU2CRC5 Odin Files

Thanks bboii86. Never have issues with your uploads.
  2. S

Post [V2][Update][Root][G955U]PartCyborgRom - SamFail Rooted/Debloated/Audio/More

so it looks like i had a driver issue. i had to search for any samsung related drivers and remove them. re-installed the latest drivers and now the ap finally flashes. I get to the kernel panic screen of my phone and it says done at the bottom but how long is it supposed to sit there if at all...
  3. S

Post [V2][Update][Root][G955U]PartCyborgRom - SamFail Rooted/Debloated/Audio/More

Yea there's def something wrong with my setup. Seems Odin can't really communicate with the phone. I'll double check the USB drivers again. Everyone has actual work being done after they start Odin but my Odin just starts and fails immediately without doing anything.
  4. S

Did you need to manually reboot the phone? Also, did you only get like 4 lines of log and the fail only 5 seconds after clicking start? It's hard to think the target file is a couple gigs large and ANYTHJNG happens only after 5 seconds. Really want a custom rooted rom. DON'T want a brick.
  5. S

Yes sir. Stated I'm running as admin. Nothing happens in the com box like normal. It doesn't change to fail or anything. I'm going to try and reload the Samsung USB drivers and give it another whirl.
  6. S

I'm 100% sure that nothing is happening. It gives me that error five seconds after pressing start and here I am still able to reboot the phone and use it as if nothing has happened. I don't believe anything was changed or pushed to the phone due to how fast it says failed after starting. I also...
  7. S

so. ive tried giving this a go and odin just isn't even rebooting my phone after the very first AP step. stays in downloading... do not turn off target screen. this is what happens in comsey odin(running as admin on win 10 usb2 port. <ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1203).. <ID:0/003> File...
  8. S

I've been super skeptical about trying this rom but it looks like it'll be all we have for a while so I'm loading it up now and will report back.
  9. S

Has anyone on the atnt g955u done this successfully and has working service/data ? Don't want $600 paper weight during a busy work week. I'd be using the sam version of this installation on my PC with older usb ports(couple 2.0).
  10. S

Post [ROM]LeeDrOiD M9 v4.0.0 Port from LeeDrOiD_HTC10 | Nougat | Sense 9.5 | SVN [Nov 07]

I'm coming from the latest version of ice rom. I did a full wipe excluding internal storage before the install. I loaded this zip ,HTC_M9-port_LeeDrOiD_10_V3.8.2-Stable-R102_rev.72.zip, and did clean install again to do another wipe. I have magisk for root and haven't touch any settings aside...
  11. S

Post [ROM]LeeDrOiD M9 v4.0.0 Port from LeeDrOiD_HTC10 | Nougat | Sense 9.5 | SVN [Nov 07]

Hello golv, That didn't seem to work. Please see my screenshot. I'm getting this in a lot of different apps. I don't have any navbar mood other than the added menu button. Everything else is stock
  12. S

On the newest build a lot of things are showing buttons or are just displaying things under the nav bar and I can't touch them. Ie in recent Apps screen the clear all button is under the nav bar. Snapchat photo taking button is half under the nav bar. How can I fix this?
  13. S

Post [KERNEL] [Feb 8] ElementalX-m9-5.00 (Nougat)

Okay. Thanks for not answering the question. Anyone else? ---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ---------- Sorry for my double post but this is amazing stuff and confirmed still working with latest elemental . You're awesome