Recent content by STRYDER~007

1. STRYDER~007

Post [ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL][GO] LineageOS 15.1 || Alpha 2 || 10 June 2018

Thank you so much buddy! :victory: I am glad and honored to have your support! Wish you a happy and successful new year as well! :highfive:
  2. STRYDER~007

Post [ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL][GO] LineageOS 15.1 || Alpha 2 || 10 June 2018

Those were the days.. Wow! I am truly surprised you guys still have taoshan and helping fellow members! Those were the days indeed.. :highfive: I still have Xperia L lying around collecting dust! Wish I could jump back in to android development but work life and personal commitments has...
  3. STRYDER~007

Post [Guide] Google Camera on Asus ZenFone Max PRO M2

Hi Arnova8G2, First of all, thank you for your awesome work on porting GCam! :) I own Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. It is currently running Android Pie. I am having trouble running ported gcam version 6.x on it. I have tried several mods, it works fine for back camera but all of them force close...
  4. STRYDER~007

Post [ROM][X01BD][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 [UNOFFICIAL][20190108]

Nice work Shivam Kumar Jha! That was faster than expected! Thanks for sharing! :)
  5. STRYDER~007

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP-3.2.3-x [X01BD]

Thanks Rk585! Nice to see the development has kick-started! :)
  6. STRYDER~007

Post [Guide] Dolby installation without root (only apps that have equalizer option)

Thank you Dhairy for sharing this app. It really improved the sound experience!
  7. STRYDER~007

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

Hi, Could you mention which apk you're using and could you please attach the log of the force close when switched to front cam?
  8. STRYDER~007

Post [RECOVERY][eagle] Team Win Recovery Project

Well considering the current user base of M2, it seems highly unlikely! :p But in future I might change my mind! ;)
  9. STRYDER~007

Post [RECOVERY][eagle] Team Win Recovery Project

Hi sgspluss, First of all, thank you for the TWRP recovery. I was able to successfully install it on my Xperia M2 Dual. I hope you will find time to update TWRP to latest version. :) Second, I have a quick question, I was wondering why you guys are not using the FOTAKernel partition for the...
  10. STRYDER~007

Post [Recovery][OFFICIAL][UBL] TWRP 3.1.1 Touch Recovery for Xperia L

Thanks for reporting. I'll further debug and see what the issue is with official twrp app. :good:
  11. STRYDER~007

Yes I was suspicious about that. It seems partitions are all fine. Okay, one last thing, can you follow these steps mentioned on official TWRP site and see if recovery installs properly?
  12. STRYDER~007

Hi, Thanks for the logs. Something is not right here.. 16777216 bytes (16.0MB) copied, 2.417855 seconds, 6.6MB/s Why 16 MB is getting copied while the recovery size is just 11.5-12 MB? This doesn't seem right. If possible, can you run these command in device terminal? I need the output of...
  13. STRYDER~007

When you flash the zip, recovery log is generated. Can you give me that log? You can find it in "Advanced" tab.
  14. STRYDER~007

Make sure you're following the steps properly. If you have working TWRP 3.0.2, you can simply flash the twrp-3.1.1-20171005-fota-taoshan.zip from HERE.