Recent content by Style68

1. S

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

NVIDIA SHield Android TV Can't believe this device hasn't gotten it's own proper page.
  2. S

Post [OTA] Nvidia Shield Tablet 2.0 (LTE-US) 5.0 ZIP

I can confirm that it has the same information.
  3. S

Post [EXR]4.4.2 complete system| 14.3.A.0.681

Thanks for your work. Does this rom use the AOSP or GPe version of Kit-Kat?
  4. S

Post [ROM][UB]Android 4.4.2 KOT49H Google Play Edition - Root/Busybox/Tweaked (1/16/14)

Yeah I know, but Root Explorer displayed you can't write to folder would you like write permission and I selected yes. ES didn't give me this option when I tried to copy a file, and I verified that ES had root access too.
  5. S

Post [ROM][UB]Android 4.4.2 KOT49H Google Play Edition - Root/Busybox/Tweaked (1/16/14)

I don't know if this is a fix but it seemed to work for me. I decided to use Root Explorer instead of ES File Explore. Root Explorer gave me writes permission and everything works now with copying to SD Card.
  6. S

SD Card Anyone having issues saving to SD Card. I formatted and am still unable to save files to it but I can read from it fine.
  7. S

Post Home Made QX100 Case

Nice work Zaynal. I did see that new cases will be available but I won't bother purchasing it since my home made case is still working perfect.
  8. S

Post Sony Ultra Z Google Play Edition

Review http://www.engadget.com/page/3/
  9. S

Post Sony Smart Watch 2 now available!

Deal on SmartWatch 2 I should have posted this sooner. http://dealnews.com/Sony-Smart-Watch-2-for-Android-Phones-and-Tablets-for-168-free-shipping/903743.html
  10. S

I would say it's about half the thickness of the camera's snap on mount.
  11. S

Post CyanogenMod

I updated to the final (smaller) version and it seems fine. They removed more wallpapers, that's why it's smaller (which is good for me).
  12. S

I agree with you that they should have a camera case for their newest phones, but I guess Sony have other priorities to worry about. It don't see why it would take much to design one for our phone when they already have it for others.
  13. S

Their true flagship is the Z1. ZU is a niche market.