Recent content by Styleboila

1. S

Post LOSQ/LiR - LineageOS 17.1/18.1-UNOFFICIAL-GSI

Hey, i accidently booted not from the rooted revovery and now my fingerprint is dead. What can i do?
  2. S

thanks, but the camera is instantly crashing. i try to look at logcat tomorow to figure out whats wrong.
  3. S

Hey, i just want to say that i installed the lastest update of Lir v302 dirty and it works like a charm. Does anybody know if theres a good camera app like the huawei camera app that works?
  4. S

Thanks for your support Alf! Is this Version an update? lir-v302-210318-arm64-bvZ.img.xz
  5. S

Can i dirty flash from 17.1 to 18.1?
  6. S

If i understand this right, i dont have to do the Installation from scratch? Does this mean i have to flash stock recovery Form twrp and afer factory reset i can flash the patched recovery again? Thanks for advice
  7. S

Any Chance to geht NFC working without factory reset? My losq is working great exept this little issue
  8. S

Post [Magisk] NFC Fix for Kirin devices

Is this posdible in losq? Thanks for your effort.
  9. S

Post [Kirin] Huawei Camera for Android P

Any suggestion to make it work in p20lite with los 17.1 Cant save photos. Videos work.
  10. S

Post Smarty - Custom BTNotification app for MTK smartwatches (tested with DZ09)

I need the APK too. Please share.
  11. S

Post DKB-TAN2go app on rooted device

Hi, Could you please explain how you did this? I have the module installed and just need a little help. Thanks!
  12. S

Post No signal after firmware update - Xperia X Compact SO-02J

I know it's late. But I had the same issue and the solution was to disconnect the battery for a minute. After a week of restarts and changing firmwares and baseband settings... It turned out is was a. Hardware problem. Sony, never again.