Recent content by su_haris

1. su_haris

Post [GUIDE] Enable VoLTE on non Indian S7 variants [S7][SM-G930F/FD][EXYNOS]

this fix will work only for indian networks.. should probably work on other exynos variants nope, only exynos..
  2. su_haris

nope, firmware is for sm-g930f/fd.. dunno what impact it will have oon other variants hmm.. strange.. worked fine for me.. was your phone wiped after flashing from odin? also is jio your carrier?
  3. su_haris

When u extract the firmware, you will see file names corresponding to the field.names on Odin. I will upload the screenshot soon. Nope, you will still have the VoLTE since radio files are not changed
  4. su_haris

Thread [GUIDE] Enable VoLTE on non Indian S7 variants [S7][SM-G930F/FD][EXYNOS]

Hello guys, So many of you might have bought the S7/S7 Edge from outside India and found out that the S7 is not allowing VoLTE to be enabled with Reliance JIO4G network. This is because the hardware supports it but the software is locked for S7's outside India. The fix is quite simple, it just...
  5. su_haris

Post [GPL] [KERNEL] AeroKernel - 09.03.2015

Hey guys.. I'm building a kernel for stock ROM .. Any testers interested?
  6. su_haris

Thread [GUIDE][AIO] Unlock bootloader, root and recovery for the Moto G

OK guys, so I'm making this thread because I just got a Moto G today, and I had a tough time 'setting it up' since there was no complete info at a single place. Tested and verified this on Moto G XT1033 running Android 5.1, but it should work with other variants and android versions as well...
  7. su_haris

Post [ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL LiquidSmooth][L7II 4.4.4 ][MileStone-v3.2]

I guess that won't help.. Dmesg is needed.. Probably something with the kernel I think.. Else some problem with the ROM.. The L5 version had this same issue.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2892762 Check the post by Caliban, there's a fix available.. Might work.. Sent from my YU5010...
  8. su_haris

Post [L5/L7][KERNEL][4.4.x/5.0.x] SKernel (Pwoli Edition) [Milestone 8][23/08/15]

Haven't decided that either.. I will have to talk to my friend Caio99BR , a great Dev regarding this. Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
  9. su_haris

Post [L5/L7][KERNEL][4.4.x/5.0.x] SKernel (Pwoli Edition) [Milestone 8][23/08/15]

Thinking of building one for vee7 as well.. Not soon.. But in a month or so :) Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
  10. su_haris

Post [ROM][Unofficial]Lineage OS 13 for Vee7

I'll see what I can do.. Not soon, but maybe in a month or two :) Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
  11. su_haris

Post [E610/E612/E617][ROM][MOB30J][6.0.1]CyanogenMod 13[UNOFFICIAL][RC2]

Awesome work!! Keep up the good job Jonas Cardoso and Caio99BR ! Amazing to see the support! Even after so many years, the phone just refuses to die! :D Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
  12. su_haris

Post [4.1+] L Speed main discussion thread

Truly agree to that Dan. You are really one of the kindest and committed devs I have ever seen, the other one being F4uzan. I still remember the times when you'd be online at 2-3am working hard on this mod. That shows your dedication and commitment to learn. Also you are ready to help others...
  13. su_haris

Post [YU Yuphoria][ROM][OTA] Mirrors for official Cyanogen roms & OTA updates

hello, im currently running on a mm rom with twrp and unlcoked bootloader.. i would like to install cos12.1 downloaded signed zip of cos12.1 can u point me to any guide? thanks a lot
  14. su_haris

Post [E610/E612/E617][ROM][JZO54K][4.1.2] CM10 Door ROM [Build 5.2]

Hi buddy... Great job.. I shall try to help you with the WiFi issue later on.. Thanks for the credits! Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
  15. su_haris

Post [4.1+] L Speed main discussion thread

If I could make one I wouldn't have asked in first place! Think before lashing out! L Speed has issues with busy box on arm64 and Paget is working to fix it.. Sent from my YU Yuphoria YU5010 using Tapatalk