• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Suakey

1. S

Post S-Push TAN still detects Magisk (Also Canary Build)

So that means actually that I have zero chance because im on Android 10? XD...
  2. S

Thanks for this information. But how can it be that the devs of Magisk cant block those requests of other apps? I mean then "magisk HIDE" is completely nonsene in my eyes.
  3. S

Post [GUIDE] Remove Root Detection and App Protection from an APK

I know this thread is old but could someone help me with S-Push TAN App? I searched the whole .mali files and nothing found with "magisk, twrp, root, superuser, supersu, super".
  4. S

fck off dude. Where its "described" in your eyes? There is nothing usefull and not even links BRUH
  5. S

Thread S-Push TAN still detects Magisk (Also Canary Build)

Hey, I did things like: -Applied Magisk Hide -Selected all in Push TAN -Applied package rename of Magisk And s push tan still detects fcking root/ magisk. The only way it works is to freeze the magisk app with another app. But this solution is trashy and I dont want to every time freeze magisk...
  6. S

Post [OFFICIAL][a3xelte][SM-A310F]Lineage OS 17.1 for A3 2016

Agreed but why should I make it for an person even easyier to get access to my data? Or imagine the situation of people who dont want to steal your device, they jsut want to **** you off so they disabling your WIFI or Mobile Data or even turn your device off even if its locked. Yeye I know...
  7. S

Sure bud, do you have some problems to follow a conversation or something? You talked about "Everyone can turn off your device and disable those at once". Now Im talkin about why the **** is there no PIN query if someone try to tunr off the device? Dont you think that this makes no sense?
  8. S

Is this not a high security risk then? I mean for what a PIN exists then? XD
  9. S

Is there a way to force PIN request if you want to turn off WIFI or Mobile Data durin the device is locked? Makes no sense to me that everyone can theoretically turn off functions like GPS, WIFI and Mobile Data while the device is locked.
  10. S

Guys the problem was the G Apps packages. The latest build that I downloaded, jsut dont installed Google Play Services for any reason. I tried with another build and it worked.
  11. S

Thx for your reply but just like I said above, I wiped Dalvik, Cache, System but it didnt work for any reason. Now I tried to install from internal storage and this also didnt work. The phone still says that google play services are missing.
  12. S

Some strange things going on here. I updatet to the latest build and like I mentioned above, my Pixel Launcher stops working. So **** that I thought and did a full wipe and installed the latest build on my full wiped phone. Now my phone is saying that there arent google play services installed...
  13. S

Wow wow dude, whats your problem? Fact is ExOS runs thousand times faster than LineageOS - just try it if you dont belive me. That this rom (ExOS) was abondomned is an very other thing - thats why I said that its sad to see a performance ROM like ExOS got abondomned. And yes, LineageOS is faster...
  14. S

Problem in the latest build: After I downloaded and flashed the latest build, my Pixel Launcher got bricked and now force closes itself.
  15. S

I wouldnt say that LineageOS is "heavily" optimized. If you take a look at the performance of ExOS ROM, then you clearly see a huge difference. Also the battery drain is much better under ExOS. The only negative aspect of ExOS is that it was sadly abondomned.