• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Sublation

1. S

Post Successfully rooted Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H - By Mohan

So... how do we make it stop booting to recovery? The closest solution I found in this thread are to flash again. Or to reboot a bunch of times. Neither solution has worked. I am rooted though. Yes I flashed both files in Odin as per the instructions. The old firmware that chainfire...
  2. S

Post [DISCUSSION] Xposed for Lollipop

It does not work on samsung, TouchWiz or not. That has been well established in this thread many times already.
  3. S

Post [DISCUSSION] Xposed for Lollipop

On nearly every single page there is a samsung user saying it bootloops. Every single one of these people were scolded for not reading the OP, where it states it does not work with samsung tw roms. you're next.
  4. S

Post Galaxy Note 4 / Edge blurry camera problem petition

I had spent many calls to support about it. Took it into a samsung store and doh, there were two plastic stickers on the lense. I had just taken the top one. The 2nd one was exactly the same size as the glass on the lens. And it was hard to get the edge up to pull it off. no more blur...
  5. S

Thread [Q] won't connect to H+

So I'm standing here using smartbro network in Philippines My wife's galaxy grand prime G530H will connect to h+ on 900, 1800, 1900. My note 4 910c will not and never did on any modem. Only will connect to H. The note 4 910c is capable of gsm900 And the other bands? I am running bob4...
  6. S

Post Successfully rooted Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H - By Mohan

I have the same issue as Storm, the one you replied to. Flashed both files through Odin, as the instructions say, and still boots to recovery each time. Unlike Storm, I have not been able to get rid of the issue by reboot or power off the problem away. Anyone else have insight? How to get...
  7. S

Post For those that own a 30x loop

Mines fine and I dropped my phone twice already. Once with no case onto the tiled floor. Some nicks but no cracks. No scratches on the screen and it landed on its face. GG 4 is amazing. I keep wondering of samsung gets all the materials from the same place. But then I decided that some...
  8. S

Post Donot update lolipop...

Whatever you say bro. I told you how to fix it. Sure it's old advice but no one seems to do it. And it's a sound practice that has solved nearly every battery life issue I've had with any phone. And i wasn't speaking to you specifically, just commenting on a general pattern I see with...
  9. S

Post [ROM][N910C][12 Nov][OJ5 V3.2][Odex][Xposed] WanamLite Clean Stock

It says right in the first post that it breaks private mode for some people and how to fix it. The fix is to lose your stuff forever. I thought there was an xposed module under Kitkat that fixed the same private mode issue Which is the reason for my question. If once it is broken it can...
  10. S

Post Going to use 1080p on this device for a few days

Unless you are 3D gaming at 2K then there will be little savings if any. 2D is pretty easy to render at 2K Resolution. And the GPU is probably optimized for 2K and NOT 1080p. So you might actually see a performance decrease running lower resolutions like the old days of Voodoo2 GPU on PC. I...
  11. S

Post Donot update lolipop...

People get an update they've been anxiously waiting for and as a result play with their phone more. Then they complain the battery life is "ruined". If you're rooted you need to do a couple of things. Give the new ROM a day to "settle down". This is also for you so that you fall back...
  12. S

Post [ROM][N910C][12 Nov][OJ5 V3.2][Odex][Xposed] WanamLite Clean Stock

Before I delete that file to fix private mode.... When Xposed gets fixed for Samsung, will we be able to fix private mode and gain access to our saved stuff? If not I'll just delete it now. But some pictures of my wife are worth waiting for.
  13. S

Post Disappointed in Lollipop implementation by Samsung ( CameraV2 API, RAW support etc )

I think we get the picture about the camera. ;p
  14. S

Post Disappointed in Lollipop implementation by Samsung ( CameraV2 API, RAW support etc )

Antutu is garbage. Even on Kitkat I could run it and get 39K, run it immediately again and get 50K. Any benchmark that runs solely from the phone will not be accurate in the least. Lollipop is new... there's still a lot of optimization that needs to happen. Especially for 3rd party apps...
  15. S

Post First impressions of Android L for Note 4

You guys need to quit worrying about what Antutu says. Antutu is and always will be trash, along withe every other benchmark that runs solely from the phone. Even 4.4.4 the results were always different from one test to another. I could run the test and get 36K. Immediately run it again...