Recent content by sublinker

1. sublinker

Post [Exclusive] [Rom] MIUI-Pro 10 Official Weekly

He probably was given the go ahead. I want to try it, have you tried it?
  2. sublinker

Post Xperia Z2 autofocus not working, at all.

Hitting the top part of the phone where camera module is located with the back of my finger helped. This happened to me after flashing a camera mod. It's now working without problems
  3. sublinker

Post [ROM][MM][LB/UB] 23.5.A.1.291 | Z2 | FINAL | eXistenZ Marshmallow | v5.6.5 | 27/09

But I don't use clean master. I have never installed this app.
  4. sublinker

Post [ROM][MM][LB/UB] 23.5.A.1.291 | Z2 | FINAL | eXistenZ Marshmallow | v5.6.5 | 27/09

Hi niaboc79 This new "Draw over other apps" is really causing me. I'm unable to turn some app setting off. Such as whatsapp. When I go to settings, the toggle switch is grayed out and can't be switched. I'm unable to turn on the microphone permission switch for the whatsapp due to this new...
  5. sublinker

Post [KERNEL][MM][DRM FIX] EliteKernel v3.4.113 [UB][POLL]

Great to see another kernel developer here. That means more options, uuhm, that's a good feeling. Great job. Keep the good work.
  6. sublinker

Post [MOD][5.1.1 & 6.0.1] [Z1/Z2/Z3/T2U/M2/C3/M4][V9.0] PexoCam

It's probably only you. I have xposed V85 installed on MM 6.0.1 and working fine with this camera. Please don't generalize it because it doesn't work for you.
  7. sublinker

Thank you for your response niaboc79. I tried to send a file to my PC and I noticed that anytime I try to select the Bluetooth Settings, then it crushes. I have not used the Bluetooth for a while after flashing the your latest Rom. Until today I tried in the office and I couldn't. The funny...
  8. sublinker

Yes I can activate it from quick Settings toggle and receive files from already paired devices. But when I want to add new device from Settings, it's not possible. Bluetooth Settings will crush when I try to send because settings will not show for me to select device to send.
  9. sublinker

niaboc79 Could you please take a look at this log. I have Bluetooth Settings crushing all the time. Thank you.
  10. sublinker

Post [MOD] [SOUND] [SONY] [MM 6.0+] [UPDATE :- 24.05.2016] :- Zirene® AM3D® Audio + V4A v2

Great MOD I just did flash the MOD and installed v4a original apk and voila! All functions are working and in English language. No more need to disable Sony sound enhancement. the ability to sync all effects v4a, and any player effects. Zirene® Audio is one. This is My way around the...
  11. sublinker

Post [Q] write on sd card permissions Android 5.0.2 Lollipop

Good to hear that. Enjoy your day
  12. sublinker

Post [KERNEL][Sony MM][12.05.16] Abricot kernel v8.1

Working great. Still testing... For those getting bootloops When you get boot loop, just hold volume up ➕ power to force shutdown. Then boot again and everything is good.
  13. sublinker

Post [ROM][LOLLIPOP][LB/UB][5.1.1] eXistenZ Premium | 7.0.0 | FINAL | 16/02

Do you have any special reason for quoting the whole OP?
  14. sublinker

Post [ROM][KK][LB,UB][.167] eXistenZ Ultimate | 4.5.0 | Light & Dark | AROMA | OTA | 09/01

Opinions are just like noses ?, I never liked CM roms. (just thinking aloud). Existenz premium still my favorite.