Recent content by subtrix

1. S

Post Micromax A110 Canvas 2: All Things Thread

Whats Mobistel Cynus T1 drivers doing under MMX folder :) First of all big thanks to Nexi4droid for sharing the important info. while going through the folders under A110, found the following ( see image)
  2. S

try the Android Kitchen app developed by user DSIXDA. . link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633246 it has info about how to extract the files from system and boot images and also to repack them. ~Subtrix
  3. S

Post [ROM][MMX A110] IndiAndroid ROM

Pease refer to intial posts for the separate patch for Wifi. ~Subtrix
  4. S

Hey Dude, thanks for sharing the link... have downloaded the stuff... next step is to learn how to port JB... I am currently not able to take out time for this... out of action for a few weeks.. out of action for a few weeks. There is no ETA for the next release.
  5. S

create an update.zip that does the following ( google the updaetr-script commands for mounting, delete and copying apps) 1) mount the system folder and remove the touchwiz launcher 2) add the stock launcher to the system/app folder 3) flash package from CWM recovery All the best ~Subtrix
  6. S

Post [ROM][MMX A110][1/12]]Radeon™Rom : eXperience NXT

hey the system files to my knowledge does not contain any personal information. Also the factory reset only cleans up the /data section (which i believe also contains personal information). If you have taken a complete system backup using CWM and if you can see the data section also of a...
  7. S

Point noted nexi4droid. The next version that i will release will be using the version which came with the phone and not the one uploaded by buntyrewa. Meanwhile can someone with a good data connection, have CWM and not installed any custom rom till date on their device do the following so that...
  8. S

Dude, While developing any software ( in this case the ROM) there are always a few bugs that need to be resolved. So dont lose faith in the device.. can you just share the folder structure and your updater script and i can have a look at it. I dont have a very good connection and hence wont be...
  9. S

I second that.... senheiser hearphones are way better than many others.... from my personal experience, i can say that some models from Senheiser are even better than the much acclaimed bose headphones
  10. S

these are WIP but with no ETA
  11. S

Hey manuhjmc, Thanks for your kind words. Let me be the one to answer your question since it was i who released this ROM to the group. If you read my second post you will come to know what all features it has . I agree what is offered are very basic things (rooted busybox, zipalign at every...
  12. S

Guys, I think you are doing it the wrong way. Do the following and you shouldnt have a problem 1) Switch off the phone and DO NOT connect the phone to PC via USB. 2) In SPFT choose the correct scatter file. On choosing it will let you know which all partitions are going to be flashed. 3)...
  13. S

Did you reboot your device after the file replace...
  14. S

Hey manubjmc, what you have mentioned above is technically incorrect... the KBps and kbps stand for kilo bytes per second and kilo bits per second. The speed that the service providers normally tell us is the bits per second rate. So using your above example if the speed is say 512 Kbits/ sec...
  15. S

WIFI Issue Fixed Wi-Fi Issue Fixed Guys, After comparing the files between a ROM with working Wifi and non-working Wifi, i finally figured out the reason for the issue. In Android Kitchen when you prepare the zip file, it deletes all the unwanted files.. especially if they are zero bytes...