Recent content by sudo.adam

1. sudo.adam

Post [App] LifeDropper - the eyedropper tool for real life. [Now on the Android Market!]

Here's a new trial for fixing the FC. Let me know if it works! market.android.com/details?id=ca.bitjutsu.lifedropper EDIT: I have confirmation that the issue is now fixed on the Motorola RAZR, hopefully that goes for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola DROID Bionicle, and any other devices...
  2. sudo.adam

Post [App] LifeDropper - the eyedropper tool for real life. [Now on the Android Market!]

I'm going to update the app and then if you send your report I'll be able to see what's going on. I'm terribly sorry for the issues you're experiencing. I tested LifeDropper on every device I own, and ran the beta, and this issue never surfaced, but I will ensure this issue gets fixed. If you...
  3. sudo.adam

Glad you like it! The Market version will go full screen for you, and it doesn't have ads!
  4. sudo.adam

If you could get it to crash, and then paste a log to pastebin.com, I'll have a better understanding of what's going on. I'm going to do everything in my power to get this working for you.
  5. sudo.adam

Alright, let me know if this build fixes anything (you'll need to uninstall the app first): http://www.mediafire.com/?kjpx6ql8l3x1clb
  6. sudo.adam

Awesome, thanks for reporting that guys! I'll be fixing your issues as soon as I can. (I have finals everyday till Thursday, but I'll be good to go on fixes then.) Thank you for supporting, I really do appreciate it! :)
  7. sudo.adam

Alright, it's showtime! Here's the Market version of LifeDropper (huge improvements over the beta, please check it out!) Let me know how I did in comments, ratings, and feedback emails! https://market.android.com/details?id=ca.bitjutsu.lifedropper
  8. sudo.adam

Just enter "adb shell logcat > /sdcard/log.txt" in command line on your computer and send the text file from your SD card to [email protected] (I'm going to include an "email log" option in the coming versions.)
  9. sudo.adam

There's a new version of LifeDropper available! http://goo.gl/FjJcb
  10. sudo.adam

@germanhoss Good catch! I've never seen that before! I'll be releasing an update for that very soon. As for the dictionary feature, I've been looking into that! I wasn't able to get it working up to par, so I disabled it. When I get it working more reliably, I'll be sure to enable it again!
  11. sudo.adam

Not a problem @Epiktetus! @C4m3r0n those are some good feature requests! I'll be looking into all of those features, and I'll be sure to keep everybody updated with the features being worked on, completed, and due for release. Remember, if you like a feature in this thread, post here saying so...
  12. sudo.adam

@k4p741nkrunch I like that idea a lot! I'm definitely adding that to my list! @FatherStorm I've noticed that too, testing it on a Viewsonic G-tablet. I'll be looking into what's causing this, it does the same with other apps as well, and I'm concerned it's a thing to do with the Surface that...
  13. sudo.adam

@solidkundi I'm glad you like the app! I know where you're coming from, my only issue with that is it would change from light to light, and you'd have to recalibrate based on what lighting is like. As for focusing, I'll look at that! :) @phentex I'd like to, the only issue is I have to...
  14. sudo.adam

@rycheme glad you like the concept! Awesome idea! I'm looking into doing capturing without having to take a picture (like Barcode Scanner). Remember, if you like the app, mash the share button! ;) The next update will include linking to the currently under-construction LifeDropper site for...