Recent content by sudoxd

1. sudoxd

Post Repurpose Pixel Phone

i know, that doesnt make the phone good though, i can copy original quality images to my file server just fine
  2. sudoxd

Post Yet another bootloop

wow is this the real djared704???
  3. sudoxd

Post Repurpose Pixel Phone

put it in the trash, thats the best use for a pixel
  4. sudoxd

Post Nest Hub Max software in Echo Show 5

go on then, waste your time figuring that out
  5. sudoxd

Post [Solved] Hard bricked Pixel XL

your fault for using a gsi in the first place to be fair
  6. sudoxd

Post [GUIDE] Expand the system partition on Pixel XL/Pixel

there is nobody that likes miui
  7. sudoxd

Post Please help. Bricked Pixel XL

you relocked your bootloader. user error.
  8. sudoxd

Post delete pls

delete pls
  9. sudoxd

Thread Post-October Patch Issues

Hello all, Is anybody having issues with their Pixel XL or Pixel after they updated to the Android 10 October Patch in regards to random rebooting, flickering while charging or unplugging from charger, irrecoverable soft reboots, major lag when locking the phone (taking 20 seconds to actually...
  10. sudoxd

Post Blank App?

yes but why? just sounds like wasted time to me, our lives are short remember. that time could be spent with friends and family but no here you are flashing factory image before rom
  11. sudoxd

Post Blank App?

you dont even need to flash the factory image, will work fine flashing from whatever they have now
  12. sudoxd

Post Cant unlock bootloader on refurbished pixel 2

any phone this old listed as new or brand new is 100% refurbished in china using the ****tiest parts and then boxed in a really poor recreation of the stock box and shipped off to a distributor in your country
  13. sudoxd

Post HTC 10 as a Google Home Hub

you wont be able to make it anything like a "Google Home Hub" in the sense that you have the UI or anything from it, the most you will be able to achieve is a clock app in fullscreen 100% of the time or some other dashboard type app with google assistant + ok google recognition on.
  14. sudoxd

Post Unable to use ADB with my Pixel XL

how have you been using linux for 6-8 months and you still think ****-tier distros like ubuntu and mint are still acceptable