• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by SuffAdvApps

1. SuffAdvApps

Post [APP][5.0+] Notification Timer ⏱️: Use stopwatch timers from the notification drawer!

In using the app, I realized I wanted to be able to have more timers displayed at a time, so I created a small timer layout to fit more into the notification. Here's the update with that feature- enjoy! Download it here: Notification Timer (Stopwatch) ⏱️⏱️⏱️ Version 1.2.0: Added small timer...
  2. SuffAdvApps

Post [APP][5.0+] Notification Timer ⏱️: Use stopwatch timers from the notification drawer!

Thanks for the heads up! A bug on that platform is very possible, as I don't have any Xiaomi/MIUI devices to test on (though I will be looking into getting one). Is it possible that your timer is in focused mode? There would be a line under the stopwatch icon and tapping it would show the other...
  3. SuffAdvApps

Hey everyone! I just released an update, fixing some bugs and adding a couple features. And I still have promo codes for anyone interested! Download it here: Notification Timer (Stopwatch) ⏱️⏱️⏱️ Version 1.0.2: Implemented manually setting of time by typing in the time (instead of scrolling)...
  4. SuffAdvApps

Code sent- thanks for trying it! I was in the exact same situation, which is what caused me to decide to develop the app. I hope it helps you out!
  5. SuffAdvApps

To get user feedback, I will be giving out a limited number of Google Play Store promo codes for the pro-version of the app! Please comment or message me directly and I will be happy to send you one! First come, first served- thanks!
  6. SuffAdvApps

Thread [APP][5.0+] Notification Timer ⏱️: Use stopwatch timers from the notification drawer!

To get user feedback, I will be giving out a limited number of Google Play Store promo codes for the pro-version of the app! Please comment or message me directly and I will be happy to send you one! First come, first served- thanks! Introduction Screenshots...
  7. SuffAdvApps

Post [GAME][4.0.0+] Crosswire: An addictive game of timing and skill

Fixed a couple of bugs in Version 1.3.2: Fixed a bug where temporary ("Today", "This Week") high scores were being populated with "All Time" high scores. Forced in-app purchases to be restored upon game startup (may not always work on iOS- just press Restore Purchases button).
  8. SuffAdvApps

Made some small changes in Version 1.3.1: Fixed some UI problems in devices with narrow aspect ratios (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S8). Made some minor changes to banner ad system.
  9. SuffAdvApps

Lots of improvements in Version 1.3.0! Check it out: Made game easier for the first few gates (increased opening size). Added improved in-game tutorial. Added ability to pause game. Reduced game loading time and added simple loading screen. Fixed stutter/lag at the end of each game. Fixed bug...
  10. SuffAdvApps

Version 1.2.1 is out. Let me know what you think: Improved look of gradient backgrounds (less banding). Optimized start-up to reduce loading times. Added ability to purchase points to unlock styles, as well as an option to purchase all styles outright. Added interstitial ads and remove ads...
  11. SuffAdvApps

Hey, all! I've released update 1.2.0, as well as created a promotional video for the game. Here are the changes: Added leaderboards and achievements. Added 200 challenges of gradually increasing difficulty. Added button to easily share game scores and end-game screenshots (May require...
  12. SuffAdvApps

I've just released update 1.1.1. Here are the changes: Added support for devices with aspect ratio thinner than 9:16 (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S8). Adjusted the way fonts are rendered so they look better on certain devices. Adjusted banner ad size and placement so it is less likely to cover menu...
  13. SuffAdvApps

Thread [GAME][4.0.0+] Crosswire: An addictive game of timing and skill

Hi, everyone! I recently made this game and I'd love to know what you think about it! Crosswire is an fun and addictive game of timing and skill. Guide the two colored wires through the correct gates, but if you hit a wall or the wrong gate you lose! Collect multipliers along the way to...
  14. SuffAdvApps

Post [GAME][4.0.3+] One Second Song: A music quiz game with a twist

Thanks for the rating, I'm glad you like it! Facebook integration is a work in progress- sharing shouldn't be too difficult but multiplayer and challenging friends is the main focus now, as well as adding new playlists. One day, some day, soon, if all goes well! Thanks for checking it out...
  15. SuffAdvApps

Post [GAME][4.0.3+] One Second Song: A music quiz game with a twist

Lots of updates since the release: Added ability to favorite playlists (and have them appear at the top of the list) Implemented system for telling users when an update is available Fixed crash on startup related to in-app billing Several bug fixes and UI changes Get the latest version...