Recent content by sugarrrr

1. sugarrrr

Post [OFFICIAL] [Q] LineageOS 17.1

Battery is good. Very good i must say compared to other pie roms Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  2. sugarrrr

Great rom bro. But google chrome for some reason crashes for me. i also tried chrome beta but no luck. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  3. sugarrrr

Can someone on make a list of the major bugs and post it here so we can be aware about it Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  4. sugarrrr

Post [MOD][GOOGLE CAMERA] The best Gcam for tulip i ever tested.

Uninstall any previous version of Gcam then try again.
  5. sugarrrr

Post [9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0 [tulip]

Great news. Cannot wait to test the great rom. Best of luck to you and all the devs ?
  6. sugarrrr

Sorry man i switched rom after that. You know the ambient notification is a must feature right? Also the double tap to wake had a little bit low response. But other than that you work is great. It was very snappy. I pray you'll have a great build next time.
  7. sugarrrr

The ambient display along with ambient notification, and double tap to wake is not working properly. Otherwise everything is working fine ?
  8. sugarrrr

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] Havoc OS [TULIP][24.05.2019]

Why on earth you need miui camera when you can have google camera on this rom with 100 times advanced potrait mode. Havoc comes with camera 2api enabled by default.
  9. sugarrrr

Post [MOD][GOOGLE CAMERA] The best Gcam for tulip i ever tested.

One tip. Use google photos as default gallery and for tuning your gcam pictures. Enjoy your photography.
  10. sugarrrr

Post [KERNEL] [GCC] [9.x] [BEETLE]

If i toggle the fast charge option in kernel auditor does it harm my device or my battery or anything?