Recent content by sukhwant717

1. S

Post [Guide][Bricked][Unbrick][ZE551ML][ZE550ML] Black screen,No fastboot,Rec. vib only

if you can enter the fastboot mode. use tethered recovery to install temporary twrp and use MTP to extract data.
  2. S

Post [Guide][Bricked][Unbrick][ZE551ML][ZE550ML] Black screen,No fastboot,Rec. vib only

Does it make detection sound when you connect device to pc? very first of all make sure you have installed driver properly. especially if you have windows 8 or 10 now disconnect phone from pc ( if it is connected) press and hold power button for few seconds to turn in off completely...
  3. S

Post Hard Brick Completely dead

use this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/zenfone2/help/thead-bricked-phone-updating-to-mm-tips-t3452785
  4. S

Post Hard Bricked Ze551ml?

yes a screenshot would be good. as i told earlier. new firmware version or bootloader have different set of commands. post raw firmware version number you are using along withifwi version and bootloader version you are on currently.
  5. S

Post Hard Bricked Ze551ml?

do not use asus flash tool to flash raw firmware. use commands to flash firmware. second if you will use latest raw after xFSTK it will not work. Use old raw firmware provided in guide. Hoping that ASUS flash tool has not messed up your device. use old firmware in guide command's method. if...
  6. S

perform factory reset once. Check Settings>About if you have correct serial number
  7. S

Yes it is up to date for unbricking, Though firmware need to be updated after unbrick process. seconds question, No issue no conflict. Just make sure to disable driver signature enforcement while installing SOC drivers if using win 8 or 10. Do read the guide properly and charge device for few...
  8. S

open back panel, Disconnect battery for 24 hours, reconnect battery and charge overnight, try again with good quality cable and different port.
  9. S

Post Unable to load temp CWM on Z00AD

unlock bootloader first. then download twrp and flash it or boot it
  10. S

Post Screen Stuck on Flip Cover

Remove back cover, disconnect and reconnect flex cable properly and put back cover on and tighten all the screws firmly. if the issue still persist, replace flex cable. For temporary solution, Go to settings and turn cover view off...
  11. S

else yes use custom recovery like twrp with the help of intel fastboot recovery loader/launcher.
  12. S

... Did you mean it shows android logo with error sign? if yes, then when you reach that screen, click and hold power button, then immediately press volume plus button and release both button( be little quick, don't press power button for long or device will turn off). factory reset and erase...
  13. S

use custom recovery to repair cache or data partition whichever is not able to get mounted
  14. S

Post zenfone 2 serial number and shutting down PROBLEM, HELP ME!

download Raw from my guide for ZE551ML version will be 2.20.40.194. I think you already have that one! but that definitely have APD.img. copy all the files including unbrick files and extracted raw to desktop. i will help you through what to do.
  15. S

Post zenfone 2 serial number and shutting down PROBLEM, HELP ME!

attached the pics buddy, will you take a look reconnected the battery connector but didnt solve it which firmware version you are currently on? are your imeis correct? put your phone on charge overnight only with a genuine or good charger. we will solve it other day. which time zone you live in?