sun_dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Mr sun_dream
    as i noticed you are a great coocker....
    and on your site you have posted different and varieted thread, i'm a htc universal user, and til now i couldn't use your great rom... cause all in chinese...
    hope that you can post in the universal forum as Mr xplode did, so we can benefit also from ur great genius work...

NB: i saw once a 3D driver for all htc... what's happened about this project.... where can i get the cab directly...

best regards moiisse
    hello mate i am new to this community i have touch HD and its really boring i want to get WM 6.5 on it can u please help me please.
    erm sun_dream, whats the use of reporting the visitor's message?

when u click the report, it sends a message to admins and mods, if you want to reply, just reply here or on in his profile, not in the report button :)
    Hi sun_dream,

Just to let you know that the microsoft letter was a fraud so is James Young,

The mods seems to have removed the fraud letter, and restore the old one.

Best Regards,
    mate i hv got an xda IIs upgraded to wm6 but it has no gsm, in device information it has only rom verion: 5.60.00 wwe dated 03/02/05, no radio no protocol or extrom, what do i do to bring this machine back to normal? couple of roms floating around i have tried but msg comes up that this rom isn't for my device, need help pleas!!!
    Good day sir.i see microsoft has asked for the removal of the lnks from the forum,
    i would be glad if by anychance u could post it to my private email address.
    my name is nchanji Eugene.student in germany(from cameroon)that is why writing in english. [email protected] or [email protected]

would be very happy an glad.
    Eugene
    hi sun dream can i ask you , i have o2 xda flame your new rom wm6.5 have arabic rom ?
    thanks
    bin ali
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…