Recent content by Sunee1

1. S

Post [ROM][10] hadesRom Q v3.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [04.02.2022]

Let me recollect, in aroma installer there is an option to select either from 2 smart manager. If you are not able to find the app lock in the chosen smart manager, try reinstalling the rom with other smart manager, the one you did not chose before
  2. S

Hello users, The one's who were not able to find App Lock; go to Smart Manager app - scroll down - you will get the App Lock
  3. S

This has been addressed in Telegram group by many users. Probably next update might fix this. If Volume is utmost priority than you may shift to PIE like I did and could jump back to Q once volume issue gets resolved.
  4. S

Post [ROM-Pie][KERNEL][Oct Patches] horizonROM - OneUI v4.9 S8/S8+/N8 Exynos | 2020.11.27

Hi Berci, the rom is great with best Battery life and SOT. Can say, best of all roms out there. Even best from gaming view. But, found 2-3 issues so thought of bringing it to your notice. Mine Note 8 device- App lock feature is not available even after selecting it from Aroma installer, even...
  5. S

Post [ROM-Pie][KERNEL][Oct Patches] horizonROM - OneUI v4.9 S8/S8+/N8 Exynos | 2020.11.27

Finally! Now I can flash this rom on Note 8. Like said on july 20th, when the rom released first update, will wait for SF as well as RC and now the wait is over. Thanks Berci... :)
  6. S

Post DeluxeROM v32 [N950F/G955F/G950F] [DUG6] [PIE] [AROMA] [ROMCONTROL] [+KERNEL] [FINAL]

Thank you Thank you very much. ? Appreciate your time and response with regards to future updates ?✌
  7. S

Post [ROM][9.0][SM-N950F/FD/N] Project Pixel 1.0 [28/06/2019]

No mention about Call Recorder and Secure Folder! Please let me know, if these two are available. So can download and try this rom. Thank you.
  8. S

To get Dolby working, you may try this forum., https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-8/how-to/how-to-make-custom-rom-smooth-samsung-t4100001 In case, if this doesn't work out for you, you may flash viper fx legacy from magisk and follow its xda link to download the apk file. Trust me...
  9. S

Was eagerly waiting for your update with fixes, so I could download and try this. Am happy coz update is released but disappointed as I use Note 8 and secure folder is missing as well as rom control is limited to s8 users. Dolby is an issue too but I can patch it. But SF and rom control is a...
  10. S

Post DeluxeROM v32 [N950F/G955F/G950F] [DUG6] [PIE] [AROMA] [ROMCONTROL] [+KERNEL] [FINAL]

Let you be blessed Ego has no solution. Bless you child ✌
  11. S

Thank you developers associate What makes me think! Ummm.. lemme think... haaa got it, am using the aosp rom for past 2 months and i dont need iris.. Oh yeah and moreover, before Deluxe i used Alexndr rom which too has the best battery life along with Performance, but it did not have...
  12. S

Archives I had raised the concern related to rapid battery drain 1-2 months back, but it was termed as User specific and got sidelined asking me to shift to other rom. Before raising the issue, tried using deluxe rom for good 4-5 months with all the original stocks no mods or tweaks, thinking...
  13. S

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.4

Re-Post PLEASE HELP. How to create secure folder? Thank you
  14. S

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.4

I have installed smalipatcher and the module is checked in Magisk. But am unable to create SecureFolder., error- unable to create knox. I have also tried installing apk file in system/priv-app. I am on Android 9.0 one ui. PLEASE HELP.
  15. S

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] AncientROM-CIVILIZATION V4.0 [greatlte, PRIMEVAL]

Review Hey bro. I am waiting for your youtube video with regards to this particular rom. Your videos are very helpful. Honest and Straight to the point. Thanks.