Recent content by Super2cool

1. S

Thread Astrid alternatives?

I was just wondering if you guys know any alternatives to Astrid as it is shutting down since Yahoo bought it. Remember the Milk is suggested a lot but it is only useful if you pay $25 a year. Anybody know some free alternatives that work just as well if not better than Astrid? This site...
  2. S

Thread [2.1+] eGraffiti - Global Graffiti Wal

eGraffiti is a "Global Graffiti Wall" that anyone can tag in an instant! There is no account or signup required - Just install and tag the wall! eGraffiti updates in real time, meaning anyone currently using eGraffiti can see what others are drawing on the wall at the same time! It's not...
  3. S

Thread anybody used safewallet?

SafeWallet is a password manager for Android and I was just wondering if anybody has used it? Is it actually secure? I managed to find this indept review about the service here: SafeWallet Review
  4. S

Post Why Teens Don't Need a Smartphone

I think I was WRONG. Teens do need a smartphone. The community has convinced me. Lock this post.
  5. S

Post Best Mailbox Alternative for Android?

I am talking Mailbox.. the app that just got bought out by Dropbox for an insane amount of money.
  6. S

Post Best Music Player for Android?

I have never heard of that music player. Can you throw me a GOogle play link? Is it free? ads? stablE?
  7. S

Thread Best file sharing app for android?

The OFFICIAL mega app just dropped on the Google Play store and it is very well done. anyobdy know some alternatives? Learn more about the mega app here: Mod Edit: Link Removed
  8. S

Post Free Android Review Sites

You should add www.appdigy.com to that list too.. It is my site and I often review Android apps.
  9. S

Post How to promote android app?

I often review Android apps on my site called www.appdigy.com I doubt you will get a MASSIVE increase in downloads but a small bump might be possible.
  10. S

Thread Falcon Pro works Again!

Good news for any Falcon pro users! The developer found a loophole which allows all users to access twitter via the app. LEarn more here: http://appdigy.com/496/falcon-pro-is-back/
  11. S

Post Rockmelt Social Browser

How much RAM is it using on your phone? Is it stable?
  12. S

Post Why Teens Don't Need a Smartphone

All you have to say is NO. Its an essential skill in life.
  13. S

Post Best Mailbox Alternative for Android?

Well it is Gmail only for now but I expect support for other mail services and exchange is coming soon.
  14. S

Thread WakeVoice alarm clock

Any of you guys tried out wakevoice alarm clock? It basically lets you set a custom message for your alarm which is pretty cool. Learn more about it here: WakeVoice is the best alarm clock for Android