Recent content by superhiperclim

1. S

Post Is there a mode to put Linux Image into Palm Treo 750v?

what? no there isn't any way to put linux on your treo, because no one ever wanted to develop drivers for your hardware... it can be done, but only if you can find or develop those drivers... sorry :s
  2. S

Post Cheetah KITCHEN WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 21828 by navenedrob - Make your own ROM's!

thank you very much... it's very kind of you to share some of your work... once again congrats and thanks
  3. S

Post How come my Windows Moivle 6.1 does not look like this?

But what version is that? oficial or cooked?
  4. S

Post How come my Windows Moivle 6.1 does not look like this?

there are a lot of aplications that change the looks of your windows mobile 6.1, those are what most people call skins, just like the one's you use in windows xp or vista... the windows mobile cooked roms are normaly reduced to it's basics so they run faster and stay more stable, and of course...
  5. S

Post all official & unoficial treo 750 roms

don't agree... if you need to know some tecnical stuff you can search the forum or send a PM... but that's only my point of view... the main objective is to have as much software and OS's has possible compiled in the same thread...
  6. S

Post phone os upgraded, firmware the same?

yes, may I recomend that you download and instal the Olipro SPL and radio...
  7. S

Post phone os upgraded, firmware the same?

It actualy is a litle bug... even when you flash or reflash your firmware version, it doesn't change on the operating system... It happens a lot, but it isn't anything you must worry about... the most important thing is that in the "3 color screen" you have the correct version of SPL and Radio...
  8. S

Post Urgent Help Please!!!

what is the problem with your phone?? Did you ppl made the "hardSPL" and "radio" flash?? what apears on the 3 color screen?? the steps are easy to folow... use some program to instal the operating system via USB, you can find it in almost every posts of unofficial operating sistems here...
  9. S

Post WM 6.5 3-Row Hexagonal Start Menu - 240x240

I made that same question to my self, and just tryed both... with borders you have the hexagon and borders highligted, on the one with no borders you just have the hexagon... you will not experience memory problems since the memory used to make the hexagons is the same used by windows to...
  10. S

great work :D I've just instaled the .cab of the one with borders, and it's just sweet... it's just beatiful... I RECOMEND it :p
  11. S

bug report... Or not, it just doesn't work... both files freeze the start menu button... Am I doing anything wrong? I've just done what you told...
  12. S

thanks I will give it try...
  13. S

Post WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 21193/21193 update 25.3.2009

stupid me, I did't read the page 22... but the sms problem remains...
  14. S

Post WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 21193/21193 update 25.3.2009

litle bug report Hi there :D After some reset's the system seemed to be working a lot beter, I don't have memory problems anymore. but atfer some reading I can't find/identify any post/reply about the call(locked)screen... when my phone is locked and someone calls I just can't accept or...