• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SuperYeti420

1. S

Post Umecity (VW): Allwinner T8, 2GB/32GB, 7.1.2, 9" 1024x600, Shallow 2din [2017/11]

I have a TW2 unit. Are the TW2-FD ROM's compatible? ---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ---------- Did a bit more digging on the forum and it appears this should work for both of us: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76963051&postcount=457
  2. S

Post Umecity (VW): Allwinner T8, 2GB/32GB, 7.1.2, 9" 1024x600, Shallow 2din [2017/11]

Were you able to get this working consistently? I got it working once, then the head unit rebooted and haven't been able to get it working since. I'd like to look at automating the dp change with tasker on boot but need to figure out a set of consistently working steps to reproduce and automate.
  3. S

Thread Allwinner t8 Android Google Contacts and voice diallng!

After doing a bunch of reading and scratching my head why my contacts wouldn't sync, thus not letting me use voice dialing or a good dialer, I finally found a thread that mentioned a similar issue: https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/629911-no-option-sync-google-contacts.html...
  4. S

Thread Spypoint Geopad USB OTG Charging

Hi, I bought one of these Spypoint Geopad, and am working on using tasker and a JoyCon Exr to automatically turn on a wifi based backup camera and connect to it with the tablet. I've gotten tasker working, and autoinput catching some keystrokes, but am having issues figuring out how, if possible...
  5. S

Post Alpha 3![ICS AOSP]{GSM/CDMA/P1000L/N}{DEV}{WIP} 11/12/11 TEAM DEVELOPMENT

What can I do to contribute? I've downloaded the source, and i *think* got a successful build going. I built maguro, which sounds like is the closest to the device.
  6. S

Post What does your MIUI look like?

is MIUI supported on gTab 7?
  7. S

Post Otterbox

everyone of my devices has a otterbox defender, the best cases i've ever used
  8. S

Post [Port] Galaxy SII ICS progression(NON DEV ISSUES & Q&A)

I'd say probably xmas time.
  9. S

Post [Q] Android international compatibility.

you may have to modify what market you attach to. I think it might be based on your IP mainly.
  10. S

Post ICS uploading to AOSP servers now!

Looking awesome. I'm just doing my first build of ICS now :)
  11. S

Post Crackle now on Android - Watch TV and Movies for Free

Hmmm, the market is not allowing me to push to my Galaxy Tab 7 :(
  12. S

Post [Q] Usb host on the go

Does the Galaxy tab 7 support USB host mode?
  13. S

Post [APP 2.1+] Root Call Blocker - [PRE BETA SIGNUP NOW ACTIVE]

Will this app work with a euro rom Galaxy Tab 7?
  14. S

Post Beautiful girls - Lovely asian girls photo gallery app

sweet app, great pictures.