Recent content by surdu_petru

1. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

Please, can you re send me only getprop.txt & cmdline.txt but this time with a SIM inserted on your device ? Thanks !
  2. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

You need special permission to write on C, please copy the whole adb folder on other partition and try again. Also you can try to set permissions on your device : adb shell su chmod 0644 data/local/tmp/* chown root.root data/local/tmp/*
  3. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

Dual SIM VNS-L31 too .... don't worry, they will provide all necessary info as soon as they realised that the SIM it's not detected on LOS 15.1 BTW, I'll wait a few users with single SIM to provide some INFO before to release a first beta !
  4. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

Hi ! All Users with Huawei P9 Lite Single SIM Must provide the necessary INFO if they want to use LineageOS 15.1 ! You must be on EMUI 5.x Android Nougat with root enabled ! Your cmdline.txt , product.txt & getprop.txt wil be pushed in the current working folder , please upload all three of...
  5. surdu_petru

Post [ROMS] Huawei P9 Lite Firmware Compilations

It looks like you chose a bad decision when you tried to lock back the bootloader ! Please, pay more attention when you try to Lock the bootloader : Here you Must to choose : Good luck !
  6. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

Fingerprint Fixed ! I just managed to fix the fingerprint ( it will working only to unlock your device and there will be no gesture functions like on stock EMUI ) . EDIT: As soon as I'll fix Bluetooth there will be out the first BETA release of LOS 15.1
  7. surdu_petru

Post [ROM][9.0][ LineageOS 16.0 - MediaPad M3 8.4 ][ Final Update 07/03/2021 ]

LL83560, Unfortunately GPS doesn't work, so you're right ... if you could have reported this problem a few weeks earlier it would have already been fixed - now it's too late, due to lack of space I deleted the source code of LOS 16.0 so there is no chance to fix it in the future - I already...
  8. surdu_petru

Post [ROM][10.0][ LineageOS 17.1 - For Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 ][Update 19/03/2021]

Nope, because there aren't any LOS 15.1 for his device.
  9. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

Glad to hear that it's working well on your device. I guess that I did something wrong on my build, I'll check today later, thanks !
  10. surdu_petru

Yes, that's not really relevant as the kernel check gps/bt/wi-fi for multiple chips , our kernel do not content only drivers for our tablet, that's why you can see a lot of "chip type not match'
  11. surdu_petru

Please let me some time, I'm not at home now ... I'll be here today later for future reference, thanks !
  12. surdu_petru

Please, what device do you have ? On my BTV DL09 GPS it's working.
  13. surdu_petru

Post [ROM][10.0][ LineageOS 17.1 - For Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 ][Update 19/03/2021]

Please, did you informed well before installing LOS 17.1 if you can easily go back to the original stock version ? Your device it's not based Kirin and there is no easy solution to revert to stock .
  14. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

Thanks ! Do you know something about Bluetooth ? I didn't managed to enable it ... even if I already checked logcat & dmesg .... nothing really specifically about bluetooth ! Also you can cherry-pick the fix on TWRP for CPU temperature ... from here for your officially TWRP ! EDIT : I guess...
  15. surdu_petru

Post LOS 15.1 INFO

Please, can you send me via PM these two INFO from your device ? and also You must be on EMUI 5.x Android Nougat with root enabled ! If previously commands not working , please try in this way : And upload somewhere in order to send me the link via PM ! Thanks !