Recent content by surviveland

1. surviveland

Post LG G4 H818 - Browser Dolphin draining too much battery

Hello, take a try of turning some unnecessary things off in settings Or use Dolphin zero
  2. surviveland

Post [ROM][5.0.2] Doctor's S6 Amputated [25-DEC-15] VER 3 [LITE][SMOOTHEST][FAST][STABLE]

I was bothered by the constant crash too, and their support team request me to send them a report via Dolphin button >Settings> About > Send Feedback > Stopped unexpectedly. For further assistance, you can contact them by sending mail to [email protected]
  3. surviveland

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 Nightlies for i9300

Hello, buddy, you can send them a report via Dolphin button > Menu> General> About > Send Feedback > No responding. So that their relevant team can figure out why it freezes. ---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ---------- That's weird, maybe you can...
  4. surviveland

Post Genisys Rom 4.9 & Genisys Theme 4.3 [H811 V20R] [H815 v20L] [12.March.2017] [MM]

Hi,why not leave this issue to dolphin support team? Maybe they can find out the reason. Here is their email address: [email protected] I often sent my concerns and suggestions to them, and I always get the quick and effective response. You should tell them your issue and ask them to fix it!
  5. surviveland

Post [APP][ROOT/NONROOT][OFFICIAL] AdAway v5.6.0

Hello, Why not download an add-on called Ad blocker from http://dolphin.com/lab/en? It is very useful. Or you can send them a report about your lag issue to [email protected] for assisstance. It works on me
  6. surviveland

Post [ROM][XT1575|XT1572][Aroma]TruPureXMM 2.9 - Fast and Smooth [5-26][MM 6.0]

Maybe you need to extend your storage space. If it still doesn't work, send a report about your lag issue to [email protected] for assistance.
  7. surviveland

Post [KERNEL][920P/R4] UniKernel v9 120615

You can send them a report about your crash issue via Dolphin Settings > Menu> General> About > Send Feedback > Stopped unexpectedly. To me that works. If it doesn't work, send an email to [email protected] for assistance:)
  8. surviveland

Post 🐉[APR24][ROM][KERNEL] SkyDragon | Sense 8 MarshMallow | v4.0.0 | 6.20.709.2

Hi,why not leave this issue to dolphin support team? Maybe they can find out the reason. Here is their email address: [email protected] I often sent my concerns and suggestions to them, and I always get the quick and effective response. You should tell them your issue and ask them to fix it!
  9. surviveland

Post Genisys Rom 4.9 & Genisys Theme 4.3 [H811 V20R] [H815 v20L] [12.March.2017] [MM]

Hi,why not leave this issue to dolphin support team? Maybe they can find out the reason. Here is their email address: [email protected] I often sent my concerns and suggestions to them, and I always get the quick and effective response. You should tell them your issue and ask them to fix it!:)
  10. surviveland

Post [Q] Dolphin browser crashes horrifically with side effects, anyone else have this ?

Hello, you can send a report when you encountred the freeze/crash issue again via Dolphin Settings> About > Send Feedback > Not responding/Stopped unexpectedly. After all, the issue you described seems complicated.
  11. surviveland

Post [Q] dolphin browser

I think Dolphin is still great even though sometimes it crashes. Considering the problem you posted , why not send them a report via Dolphin Settings> About > Send Feedback > Stopped unexpectedly?
  12. surviveland

Post Flash for Amazon prime on dolphin

Since you have installed Flash Player and Jetpack, maybe the problem goes to the update. As the latest version I'm using now works fine, I think you can update Dolphin to the latest version and check out whether it works.
  13. surviveland

Post Nexus 9 - Adobe Flash player for Android 5.0 Lollipop

Hi,I have such kind of problem before, the support team from Dolphin told me that Intel CPU didn't support flash-playing on Dolphin,.So which CPU does your phone be installed?For more about it, you can consult Dolphin's support team about it by sending an email to [email protected] I often...
  14. surviveland

Post [Q] Playback Bug Sph-L720 OD2/Lollipop

Sending an email to [email protected] Their relevant team may find out the crux of the matter.
  15. surviveland

Post [Q] Dolphin Browser ( Desktop View )

Hello, Have you tried the feature called "open page in over view"? You can get it from: settings>web content>open page in overview. For the "Further Back 50%" issue, send an email to [email protected] for assistance from the Dolphin team.