Recent content by surya17

1. S

Post [ROM][S][mata] Unofficial, optimized LineageOS 19.1 - September 9th

@jabia did you try any of the recent builds? I am hoping that the random reboot/pin corruption issue is fixed!
  2. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [MATA][12L]

Hi @christian.farmerf, thanks again for your great work! Any luck or update on the mic and internal speaker issues?
  3. S

You can test WhatsApp calls though, same issues there as normal calls :)
  4. S

@christian.farmerf I installed it, first of all, great work, it's looking great. There are a couple of annoying bugs though: The mic doesn't work when on loudspeaker (This has been fixed on unofficial LOS, but I had other issues on that ROM), and call volume is too low (almost not audible if...
  5. S

So it happened again, but this time the phone went on a reboot loop. It loads the lock screen and keeps rebooting. After a few tries, I somehow managed to reboot to safe mode before it restarted again, but get this, my pin was not accepted, it kept saying the wrong pin haha. So I now wiped my...
  6. S

Thanks for the great work, it looks cool @christian.farmerf I want to test this ROM. Do I need to wipe internal storage as well? Can I use TWRP? I'm currently on unofficial lineage OS 19.1
  7. S

I also have these random hangs, and reboots, does anyone else have this? Could this be because of magisk ( I have 25.0)?
  8. S

Thanks, @Tomoms and @temporarium, managed to install without a complete factory reset. The problem is google apps are not detecting the internet, the browser seems fine. Any idea how to fix? Or should I need to do a factory reset and install it again to make it work? The only problem I have is...
  9. S

@Tomoms I'm coming from official Q (Jan build). I just installed LOS recovery, and was about to format the phone before installing your build. I just saw that it would wipe internal storage as well. Is there no way to factory reset just the system without internal? Maybe I can use twrp, which...
  10. S

That also may be an issue, but I meant that people on the other side couldn't hear you well (or even not at all hear you) when on loudspeaker for regular calls/ WhatsApp video calls. This was also a known issue.
  11. S

Amazing to still see support for this cool old phone. Did anyone encounter the loudspeaker low mic volume bug on this ROM? On the official lineage 19.1, it's apparently still present!
  12. S

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Essential Phone

Thanks for reporting. I guess then Whatsapp video calls are pretty much hard to do without a Bluetooth headset/earphones? Also, did you test tap to pay?
  13. S

Post New StatiXOS OFFICIAL 4.2 build for Essential PH-1

Any way to have Magisk without screen shift on the August build? Also, the mic doesn't work at all on the loudspeaker, it's completely silent also using google recorder. Is it a bug on ROM, or is my mic dead?
  14. S

Post Best Android 11 Daily Driver for PH-1

Hey, I'm on the latest Statix (Aug 21 build), the screen seems to have shifted to the right after flashing magisk, which is weird. Any idea how to fix this?
  15. S

Post Carbon Rom 9 Android 11 first stable build for PH-1

Thanks for the detailed reply. Yes, of course, I have Gapps installed, and I also checked on Magisk that the device passes Safetynet, which is why it's weird. The NFC is detected when I try to pay, but the machine says to try with a different card or to swipe in. I don't have any other problem...