Recent content by sUsH667

1. sUsH667

Post [APP][4.2+] ? MINT Browser: Slick, Slim, & SPEEDY! ***FREE PROMO CODES***

promo code looks interesting, would love to give it a proper testrun. are there still promo-codes available? thx & keep up the good work! greetz, sUsH667
  2. sUsH667

Post [mod] How to reduce the threshold for displaying “Low on Space” warnings

stupid low storage threshold value i think it is still relevant too, because i still experience on several modern devices. the only possibility i found after hours and hours of crawling the web is to change value sys_storage_threshold_percentage and/or sys_storage_threshold_max_bytes in...
  3. sUsH667

Post [APP][4.2+] ? MINT Browser: Slick, Slim, & SPEEDY! ***FREE PROMO CODES***

promo code would love to get a promo code to test your browser, too. greetz n thx, sUsH667
  4. sUsH667

Post [APP] [COUPONS] Reader app - Fast Reading. Coupons for paid version. Spritz tech

just got the code! wow, that was fast, thank you very much! greetz, sUsH667
  5. sUsH667

Post [APP] [COUPONS] Reader app - Fast Reading. Coupons for paid version. Spritz tech

nice app! would love to get a promo code, too. thx and keep up the good work! :good: greetz, sUsH667
  6. sUsH667

Post [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][B40]Clean AOKP v1.1.6[30.06.2012]- DISCONTINUED

mirror anyone maybe has version 1.1.6 still stored and could upload it somewhere? would be really awesome... greetz n thx, sUsH667
  7. sUsH667

Post [LAUNCHER][ICS+][OPEN BETA] Scroll Launcher

sadly it is still the same after updating. first i did a normal update via playstore, then i tried deleting cache and data of the app, and after that i completely uninstalled and reinstalled 0.4.1b again. but still the described freeze happens. is there anything i can try to make this freeze not...
  8. sUsH667

you could install a gesture launcher (if your rom has none included) and then use the swipe left gesture to open google now. greetz, sUsH
  9. sUsH667

first of all thx for this nice alternative launcher, it looks promising and i'm looking forward to take it for a ride. til now i couldn't reall test it, cause for me after installation and wizard it just stays at an nearly empty screen showing some updating-messages (screenshot attached) but...
  10. sUsH667

Post [ROM][OMNI][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 - Galaxysmtd v8.2 [Final KK Version]

wow, thx very much for the fast mirror! :good: download just finished, now on to the fun part... ^^ thx again and keep up the good work! greetz, sUsH
  11. sUsH667

Post [ROM][OMNI][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 - Galaxysmtd v8.2 [Final KK Version]

hmm, i really don't know what's happening, but there's no way i can get the download to start from goo.im, already tried several browsers. does anyone maybe have a mirror for the latest release, if a mirror is allowed? i really would like to flash the latest release on my device. greetz n thx...
  12. sUsH667

Post ★ [ROM] SlimKat 4.4 [janice][4.4.4] ★ [Final]

that's right, it's not yet included in the kitkat versions of slimrom and i doubt it gets in again. but of course there are apps for that, in my opinion power toggles is the best, but notification toggle is another really good alternative... greetz, sUsH
  13. sUsH667

Post [KERNEL] Semaphore JB 3.3.0 / KK 3.4.3

I couldn't have put it in better words! tapatalk'd
  14. sUsH667

Post [KERNEL] Semaphore JB 3.3.0 / KK 3.4.3

though DriveDroid worked fine for me in the past with semaphore-kernel, it would be really cool to have this two patches for truecdemu included, if it not bloats the kernel too much. greetz, sUsH667 tapatalk'd
  15. sUsH667

Post [4.0][ICS][ROM]Mackay CM9 2014 1.7 (25-mar-14)

another possibility is to just use the app that Zatta made for handling the datafix-stuff. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by.zatta.datafix greetz, sUsH667 tapatalk'd