• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by suunnittelija

1. S

Post [Guide] any full OTA for use with Locked bootloader, no wipe

Thanks for the information! For some reason I have had to wait every update for weeks. Last update took more than one month to arrive my phone after people started to report of getting updates on my country...
  2. S

Post [Guide] any full OTA for use with Locked bootloader, no wipe

I found 188.225.84.142 from another thread, perhaps it works? Does this method prevent future OTA updates?
  3. S

Post [ROM][H930(G)/US998][Oreo][8.0.0] Stock debloated Oreo for H930 [v1.01]

This file was uploaded and posted by me. It is for European H930.
  4. S

Post Lg v30 oreo update

I uploaded only one file and at least for me it starts downloading just one file. Thanks for creating thread for it :good: I'm too busy myself to follow up this forum now days.
  5. S

Post Lg v30 oreo update

H930 V20d-EUR-XX H93020d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0326.kdz https://mega.nz/#!JRZiyAwR!rK2waN2v8gwcOlL1iCBZHstLpRyqWKdRYKARtFzwFEU
  6. S

Post Unified Update Channel[Post your updates here]

H930 V20d-EUR-XX H93020d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0326.kdz https://mega.nz/#!JRZiyAwR!rK2waN2v8gwcOlL1iCBZHstLpRyqWKdRYKARtFzwFEU
  7. S

Post Lg v30 oreo update

There is H93020D update available. It's 2.94GB and the download speed its really slow... Approx. 49 minutes left :/
  8. S

Post [ROM] Chinese Marshmallow ROM for ZTE Axon Elite (A2016) international

Is this now the latest official Marshmallow ROM for ZTE Axon Elite? I'm downloading it now and I will try to port it soon :) As before, I need someone to test this because I don't have Elite anymore.
  9. S

Post PEEL - Super Thin Case - 30% OFF Discount Code

Used 4fdfa594e47a-sae54558 :good:
  10. S

Previous had also build date on September and it was 15M version too, so just wondering what are the changes then.
  11. S

Post List of LG G5 Stock KDZ firmware

Thanks, it worked!
  12. S

Is Elite faster with this patch?
  13. S

Post Zte Axon Mini root or custom roms

How did you do it? I did the following with Elite rom, so Bormental and Crisvendetta, try to do the following: -I extracted modem.b00-modem.b22, modem.mdt files from international lollipop NON-HLOS.bin. -added Lollipop modem.b00-modem.b22, modem.mdt to system\etc\firmware\ folder in Chinese...
  14. S

Post Zte Axon Mini root or custom roms

Open it with zip-tool (example 7-zip) :) I will send you more details later today.