Recent content by swift2989

1. swift2989

Post [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 v8.2 [Final KitKat Version]

#bug I'm still setting this bad boy up when I realized this The blur effect is not working
  2. swift2989

Post [KERNEL][GPL][Dev Talk] Render Kernel [06/03][r23] DT2W & S2W working with Deep Sleep

It's quiet ... To quiet, wonder what storms are brewing
  3. swift2989

Post [BACKUP v5.0] --- [COPY SETTING ANY ROM]

I can translate to Spanish if you can send me the strings Kisler
  4. swift2989

Post [GPL] [KERNEL] AeroKernel - 09.03.2015

I installed the update on my gpe moto and it gave me the encryption unsuccessful screen you usually get when installing cyanogenmod on the gpe for the first time. Restored my boot img and I was able to get my phone running again Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
  5. swift2989

Post GPU binaries - August 2014 - Kitkat

I installed this driver update on my gpe moto g and haven't had a problem Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
  6. swift2989

Post [KERNEL] (013) KK442 GSM(3.4+ Hybrid/OC/Intelliplug/active/FauxSound)[08-02-2014]

faux123 Will you bring support for this kernel at some point to the Google play edition moto g? None of the kernels work for this version of the moto g which really sucks because I love and am so use to your work that I feel incomplete by not running your kernel on this phone. Sent from my...
  7. swift2989

Post [ROM][d2lte][02 APR] AICP - 3.5 - KK 4.4.2_r2[Nightlies]

Ask and you shall receive After tonights nightly we will be able to shut off the button backlights correctly ? Thanks to winga45 for searching around for what was need and zipsnet for merging it all into the ROM. Thank you 2 for this much requested feature. \m/ rock on
  8. swift2989

I first want to apologize to all of you for my absence around here. Second I also wanted to inform you all that the screen on my s3 has been broken since Wednesday. Due to the broken screen I have been left with out a cellphone and completely dependent on my Nexus 7. So I will continue to...
  9. swift2989

This is the first time I hear of it... Try tonight's nightly but do a clean flash and if it continues to happen try to get a logcat Team Kernelizers Use this link: https://copy.com?r=7PeCci when you signup to copy.com so we can both get 5GB free!
  10. swift2989

tbh I am not sure haven't checked it but expect it to be out tonight for sure
  11. swift2989

This rom is immensely based off of AOKP. "Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions." That quotation ^^ is from the op right under the donation link where it says What is AICP?
  12. swift2989

tbh I had no idea about that size difference ...but as long as you are using the updated one and everything is running fine that is always good to hear.
  13. swift2989

Not much other than recently updated Google apps... off the top of my head i wouldn't be able to tell you because I'm in the middle of doing some college work :( so frustrating UPDATE: the recent google apps that were update are - Google Search, Maps and Youtube