Recent content by sykoj82

1. sykoj82

Post Google Return Service, how was your experience?

Same here, I need to return it to Google, said my speaker crackles at high volume. So they bought it, now k have to turn this phone in, and most likely getting a refurbished one. Hope it works! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. sykoj82

Post Unlock Verizon's Locked Bootloader Bounty

So I'm going to try it. Exchanging my new Verizon model for a "refurbished" model replacement from Google. I have to send in my phone first, after 7-10 days, replacement is coming back. (Hopefully not my original phone, and hopefully a Google version, or at least a old bootloader to unlock)...
  3. sykoj82

Post [KERNEL] Phantom Kernel for Android 6.0.1 TouchWiz Roms

I would leave it as is with latest version. It's a decent balance between performance and battery..battery with the upper hand Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ---------- I agree Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. sykoj82

Post [TOOL] SKIPSOFT ANDROID TOOLKIT -Google Pixel XL- Drivers,Unlock,Firmware,Root

Took like what 2 1/2 years or so to get the note 3 finally unlocked..oh was I jumping up for joy in 2016.. hoping we have a better chance..really shot myself in foot not getting this Verizon Pixel XL late last year. I should've done more research, but overall I still love my pixel XL :) Sent...
  5. sykoj82

I've noticed it as well...I thought it was the s8 launcher.. I guess I'll uninstall L-Speed (performance profile) try a different governor reboot and see what happens.. But I got awesome stand by time though today...i left the note 3 at home ...12.5 hours and lost 6% with stock kernel settings...
  6. sykoj82

Post Powered by Android

Yeah I opt in the beta program a d see that as well.. unfortunately my Verizon phone is locked :( Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. sykoj82

Post [Q] Anyone on the 7.1.2 BETA BUILD received the final 7.1.2 OTA yet?

I have my automatic updates is off..I'm not going to bother to take the ota update yet cause I still have faith some smart dev will unlock 7.11 bootloader (I hope) Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. sykoj82

Post [Q] Anyone on the 7.1.2 BETA BUILD received the final 7.1.2 OTA yet?

I'll not taking it until there's a way to unlock the bootloader Verizon's March ota update boo. It was too late when the Verizon rep was setting this phone up..:( Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. sykoj82

Post Google Pixel XL 7.1.1 January 2017 frp lock....help!

Now I'm curious..I just bought the pixel XL yesterday from Verizon.. Of course it got the OTA update of the latest March patch :( Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. sykoj82

Post [GUIDE] Restore to stock after soft BRICKED | Install TWRP, Root, Kernel --March 2017

So I guess I'm screwed at the moment right?[ATTACH]4100313 Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  11. sykoj82

Post Is my Pixel bootloader unlockable in this situation?

Yeah I'm pissed..Bought the pixel XL from Verizon and of course the latest patch as prevented me as well to unlock bootloader.. :( Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. sykoj82

Post [ROM][NXTeam][6.0.1][S7E Port][12.July.2017] DarkLord Reborn

Yeah same here...almost echos..idk if it's the latest phantom kernel or how to fix it on a ported rom for our n900v Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
  13. sykoj82

Seems to be more smoother and stable with the latest and performance/battery is awesome n900v thank you. Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
  14. sykoj82

Post [PAUSED][ROM][TW] [6.0.1] [FOUGAT ROM]《N7/S8 [v6] [23/05/17]》《C9/S8 [02/05/17]》

Im running this rom with n900v so far its good..i just have to figure out my apn settings cause i cant send texts Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk
  15. sykoj82

Post [ROM][TW][Aroma]AryaMod Port S7Edge 6.0.1 Port V6.6 [17 February 2017][EOL]

Yeah been using it since yesterday..so far sweet kernel update. Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk