Recent content by syncrosys

1. S

Post Question installing updates

I'd love a solution, but from what I've seen, its not possible. I mean there was a solution out there where I'd have to wipe "once" more and not have to again, I'd be down, but I've been holding back from updating since March because, I just dont have the time to do it. Definitely curious if...
  2. S

Post Question problem with notifications

https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/sd_shadow.4267571/ I would message this guy. I flashed my phone using LMSU as per his recommendation.
  3. S

Post Question problem with notifications

I had the same issue. However your only option will be to flash. China's regulations on phones has the Chinese ROM so broken that it barely functions. Just do your research, and you'll be fine. Make sure you follow the steps to the letter though. And if you have issues, dont be afraid to ask...
  4. S

Post How To Guide [ROOT][GAPPS] Root and install GApps on stock Edge S/Chinese version

On my OG Pixel XL, I had to wait 7 days for the slider to become normal. By the time I got around to do it on the Edge S it was about the same time.... could be related
  5. S

Post Question Can someone upload the G100 global ROM, please?

I'm glad this worked, because holy hell.... getting any Google app to work reliably without either an instant shutdown, or missing alerts or or or was driving me nuts. The phone works SO much better already. I really do feel bad for Chinese users.
  6. S

Post How To Guide [ROOT][GAPPS] Root and install GApps on stock Edge S/Chinese version

I had the same issue, you need to factory reset WITH your sim card in the phone, this will let you open the OEM unlock slide thing in the dev mode. Then once its done you can fastboot and unlock the bootloader.
  7. S

Confirmed as working. Flashed through LMSU. On Edge S. In Canada. Just completed successfully.
  8. S

Confirmed as working. Flashed through LMSU. On Edge S. In Canada. Just completed successfully.
  9. S

Post Question Woo! Anyone else excited?

I bought mine a few months back when they were doing pre-order from giztop.com. They shipped to Canada. now I'm just waiting for the G100 rom to flash the Edge S, and I'll be 100% happy. Other than that. great phone.
  10. S

Post General Got my Edge S, unlocked bootloader and Magisk root

That's awesome that you did that. I received my code from Moto, but I need to factory reset myself to get the OEM unlock slider to not be grayed out. I'm just waiting for the G100 Rom to be available and flash it then. Until then. its a pretty sweet phone for the money.