Recent content by Syndrome666

1. S

Post [ROM][12.1_r5][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.3.1 [05/11/2022]

1. You'll either be working on a broken UI (lots of crashes and such) if you're device even boots to system. Otherwise it'll likely just bootloop and possibly bring you back to recovery. OOS 11 is needed as a core system for this custom ROM to function correctly. 2. Open command prompt or...
  2. S

Well I botched my device after I forgot to disable passcode and removed magisk in order to update to 4/9 build from 3/28 build (which I originally flashed over A11 10/13 build). I must say after soft bricking, then factory resetting and formatting and then clean flashing oos 11 and then the...
  3. S

Clean flashed 4/9 build, fantastic work. This ROM turned this phone into a much nicer UX. Too many pros to list, basically it's like a Pixel on steroids, with mostly everything ROM enthusiasts love about custom Android. Super stable, tons of useful tweaks, excellent battery life, improved haptic...
  4. S

Yeah it's definitely weak at first glance, but if you play with the last three options under Vibrator, the three intensity sliders, it'll activate for a stronger vibration response. Still feels cheap and weak next to a Samsung S series or any recent flagship, but that's just the limitation of...
  5. S

Glad it helped. You can also dirty flash A12 over A11, just don't forget to disable device passcode and magisk (if installed and active). May also want a force encryption disabler (FED) if you don't want to delete/disable your device security every time you need to access TWRP recovery file...
  6. S

Anyone attempt to dirty flash this over Evo X Android 11? I know it's not recommended, just curious how much stuff breaks vs clean flashing Evo X 12 from scratch
  7. S

Can confirm the brightness slider issue in fully expanded toggle screen. If selected to move to bottom on fully expanded toggle shade, eventually that slider will automatically default back to top position above the toggles when fully expanded.
  8. S

In case anyone is wondering how to get oos 11 on both slots on OnePlus 6. Grab the latest oos update from 1+, boot your device into TWRP recovery, format data, reboot TWRP. Flash that oos 11 zip and reboot to system. Go through the initial setup, make sure usb debugging is turned on and reboot...
  9. S

Thanks for the tip, already managed to hard brick this device and did a proper factory reset with msm tool. Took me a minute to figure out the A/B slot flashing sequence, but I believe I got it right this time with a lot of trial and error. Haven't been into flashing since Nexus 6 and Nextbit...
  10. S

So it seems Adaptive Sound toggle triggers audio stuttering, perhaps it's an issue related to microphone. Simply disabling the toggle doesn't revert back to clean playback. Clearing Adaptive Sound cache and storage doesn't always resolve the issue.
  11. S

EDIT: The following is what may happen if you flash 5.92/5.9.3 over oos 10. Clean flashed the 5.9.3 build (10/13 build enchilada) to slot B + latest official twrp (A & B), Magisk flashed to slot A. ROM is mostly smooth and very well put together, but a few issues still persist. Issues...
  12. S

Post OnePlus 6T Battery thread

If you have Google/Pixel camera app installed, that may be doing it. I personally haven't used it enough to notice, just read about it here on the op6t forums, but that's something to keep an eyeball on. Also if play services are attempting to update something from play store or even more...
  13. S

Post Screen on time

True, on a normal use I wouldn't drain it that far down, but since I was testing it for a few days, I was looking how well it's optimized, as the original PH-1 I had purchased had bad battery life, likely due to bad cell antenna and kernel or hardware issues not letting it go into deep sleep...
  14. S

Post Screen on time

Originally had bad battery life, 3-5 sot with 8-12 hours per charge cycle (100% to 1%). After 4 months of updates with Oreo and not much improvement with pie, I contacted Essential to replace my device. Got a replacement for over a week now, updated to the latest September patch of Android pie...
  15. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0]

Sure I do, maybe your experience with it was positive, but not me and apparently I'm not alone here. OP even recommended flashing neutrino kernel over the stock one. I'm not saying stock can't be tweaked to run smoother, but personally I prefer to leave kernel settings alone/default most times...