Recent content by synxx

1. synxx

Post Absolute thinnest case

Really? Can't say I've had the same issue's at all. Customer services admittedly are abit slow at responding but not as bad as any other. I was sent a S20 case instead of a S20 Ultra at first so got in touch and they responded within 3 days, polite and friendly and got the correct case sent out...
  2. synxx

Post Absolute thinnest case

bare-cases.com Use this on my S20 Ultra and can't tell there's a case on (apart from the feel in texture)
  3. synxx

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Was just about to post the same thing. I know it was there because I didn't do the last app update due to wanting to do a nandroid first and not having enough space. So it was there on the update apps list and now it's gone.
  4. synxx

Post [8/13 ERv13.6] TEKXnesis ULTRA HYBRID S7E-N7 935F/FD/W8 930F/FD/W8 UNIVERSAL-TEKHDway

Figured out what this is. It's a Windows program called ultimate backup tool v2.0. I've havnt got and never have had this installed on my laptop and my phone has never been plugged into anyone else's laptop/computer. So why am I been asked for a backup of my phone from somewhere? Does the dev...
  5. synxx

Post [8/13 ERv13.6] TEKXnesis ULTRA HYBRID S7E-N7 935F/FD/W8 930F/FD/W8 UNIVERSAL-TEKHDway

Anyone any idea what this is? My laptop hasn't been on for 2 weeks so it definitely wasn't a request from me.
  6. synxx

Post [ROM][SM-G93xF]{~BoBCaTROM~} NOUGAT 7.0 ~ DQG1

My apologies, I didn't realise the red writing that said download bootloader- modem was a link. Thanks for your help :)
  7. synxx

I'm abit confused. In the OP it says update your bootloader to BPxx. Does that mean I need to update it myself or the rom does it? If I need to do it myself where would I find the BP bootloader as mine is AP. My phone model is G935F. Thanks for any help or info given. Sent from my SM-G935F...
  8. synxx

PhoeniX ROM would be just as bad. The Dev is in the army and is only home every so often. Also there's no support for xposed and seems to give smart ass replys to people who ask questions aswell, which I could do without if I'm asking for help. But each to there own I suppose... Been looking at...
  9. synxx

Thanks for that, didn't realise it needed unzipping, with it been a zip file I just assumed it needed flashing. Will give it ago later and let you know.
  10. synxx

Hi everyone, Sorry if this has been answered already, but I would just like a answer without having to read the whole thread. I'm comming from another custom rom and I saw the latest version of this rom requires you to update your bootloader. Never had to do this when flashing roms. So my...
  11. synxx

Can't help you there unfortunately as I only started using this rom before the last update and the problem was there then and I'm not sure on which version it started. Hopefully someone else can answer when it started. Seems to me TEK is trying to juggle too many roms and devices and doesn't...
  12. synxx

Legacy.zip doesn't work on latest update, or at least it didn't for me. Got an error while flashing it. Not sure what it does but I sort of got the idea you was saying it fixed contacts search FC. Anyway if anyone else trys it let me know if it worked for you so I can rule out any error on my...
  13. synxx

I've been on this rom for about a month now, mabey longer and I don't think the Dev has replied or answered any questions. Beginning to think it's been abandoned....?
  14. synxx

Sorry I didn't see your reply to the other person.
  15. synxx

I had the same problem as you. After abit of digging it seems superuser doesn't remove everything when doing the unroot in the app. I found a unsu.zip and flashed that, then followed the steps again and all worked fine. For some reason I can't upload the zip file, I will try find the thread...