Recent content by Szwajowy

1. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][10] HavocOS 3.11

You're funny guy. I already said that I flashed latest version that I could find, so maybe it should tell which version it is, or event better if it was provided there.
  2. S

Man, I do understand what is firmware. I have flashed lates stable MIUI from official site using MiFlash. I supose it is latest because same version is here, do maybe stop offending users od your ROM, because we are not offending you. AOSP Extended works perfectly with this firmware for...
  3. S

If I'm correct this is my build number "aosp_vince-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200405.005 2725ea125e release-keys". This was my MIUI version "V11.0.2.0.OEGMIXM".
  4. S

Nope, you're not alone guys. I just moved from latest miui to this ROM and clean flashed, used recovery from the topic and got same issue.
  5. S

Do only I have a lot of graphic glitches ? They appear all the timer. For example when scrolling app drawer or playing pokemon go. I feel Luke it may be a problem with Kernel or android 10 roms on our device on general. Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka
  6. S

Post [CLOSED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10]Paranoid Android Quartz

What is this widget with spotify music info ? Also are u using substratum or something like that, because there is no color like u have in settings :D
  7. S

I love this ROM, its realy fast, smooth and reliable. The smart charging built in the ROM is realy great. The only two things I can complain is a little bugged text clock on lockscreen, because notifications get in way. The second thing is bugged gesture navbar, but I already read that this...
  8. S

Post [CLOSED][ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][10.0] NitrogenOS

Hello, can you tell me which app od responsible for the 2 button navbar and recent apps ? Because I deleted some obsolete apps for me and list this two options :( Is it because I deleted Launcher3 ?
  9. S

Post [CLOSED][ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][10.0] NitrogenOS

If you asking about lockscreen password then answer is below, if you are asking about decryption password then, you need to do wipe od /data. You need to delete files /data/system/locksettings or something like that. There should be 3 files with name like this, but with different extensions...
  10. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][vince] LineageOS 16.0 [2019-03-14] STABLE

The paddings on statusbar and on quick settings around date and statusbar icons are to small on my opinion. For some reason holding down home button doesnt activate anything. DT2W doesnt work sometimes. Other than that ROM works amazingly fast and smooth. It's not 100% stable, but a lot better...
  11. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][9.0] DotOS 3.1

Man, I just said that I found the answer. -,-
  12. S

I found the answer on Telegram. Guy named OrangeWatermelon pointed that it could be problem with the system language other that English. Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka
  13. S

I'm not using substratum at the moment and changed UI Style to light, accent to default as well as quick setting tiles. The problem still occurs. What's more to do ? Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka
  14. S

Hello, I have a problem with opening developer options. IT crashes instantly after clicking. Are you facing this problem ? If not, can you send me your setting app ? Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka
  15. S

Post [Kernel][Stock & Treble] LH Kernel Official Builds for Vince

On Pixel Experience sound isn't working. Could you specify some ROMs which should be 100% working with this kernel ? Great job anyway, I have got amazing scores in benchmarks, almost same as yours ;) EDIT: Forgot to mention that sound isn't working only on speaker. There was everything fine on...