Recent content by t12icky0

1. t12icky0

Post [APP] [4.1+] ⚡ Network Speed - Monitoring - Speed Meter *Free REAL Promo Codes*

Thank you very much, I'm using code #249 ZWDJKNWPEGX2RHCYBV2J6TS I will update a review on a few days once I check the app out.
  2. t12icky0

Post AT&T OTA and Non-OTA Updates

What it did for me on my galaxy s8, which im using right now, was it would allow me to have unlocked firmware but have the volte feature. Which is kinda important. But with this phone(note 8) it literally wont even do that. I am in unlocked firmware now but whenever I flash the userdata file...
  3. t12icky0

Post AT&T OTA and Non-OTA Updates

I got a Verizon branded version. I flash over the unlocked firmware and it goes through. I then downloaded and used the userdata(inside the firmware file on the 2nd post) and flash that and then it goes back to Verizon. Anyone know why that would happen?
  4. t12icky0

Post [GUIDE]--Unlocked OREO(CSB2) on Cricket/ATT wireless

I bought the firmware for like $3/4. I can't remember which site but I'll check tomorrow. It had the userdata inside that zip file.
  5. t12icky0

Looks like your not the only one. I've looked it up and seems to be an issue on the s8 with those features. There are multiple answers but the consensus is that you have to turn then off into a patch is released. Might be able too just factory reset but that doesn't seem to help many people.
  6. t12icky0

Does your settings all show this?
  7. t12icky0

What do you mean? So what your saying is whenever you call someone it won't initiate the phone call with Wi-Fi calling?
  8. t12icky0

Correct, exactly the same. I have volte and even have the option to turn on Wi-Fi calling now. Which I didn't before.
  9. t12icky0

Post now has been updated with the proper files for the csb2 update working with cricket wireless. on side note, wifi callingseems to not be working. you can turn it on in the settings but besides that it doesnt work. Volte is working still though.
  10. t12icky0

Update with files and updated userdata for firmware CSB2 will be coming soon. I have confirmed everything works including wifi calling. At least for me.
  11. t12icky0

Post SM-G950US Hotspot with carrier switching?

I'm on the unlocked firmware and have no restriction. The hotspot is unlocked and no carrier block is on it. I use the hotspot all the time and it was a main reason I went with the unlocked firmware.
  12. t12icky0

Post [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v53+BLACK THEME [NO ROOT]

This is the version I'm using that wakes up on the lockscreen. I don't think it's modded though.
  13. t12icky0

Post Unlocking Galaxy S8 via Odin Error Messages

Wasn't sure if the image loaded on my last post
  14. t12icky0

The bootloader is the 5th number from the right. So your on bootloader v5. Need to find a ROM with that version of bootloader. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  15. t12icky0

What software are you running right now? Under the settings it'll show. That error usually means your trying to downgrade with a rom which won't let you. Crb9 is pretty old and I think it's actually bootloader 2 instead of 3 of I remember right.