Recent content by tabletmen

1. T

Post where to begin to port to a newer Lineage Release?

I am Patience, Only was wondering if there something to test like with the LineageOS 15.1 Build.
  2. T

Post where to begin to port to a newer Lineage Release?

Do you have a testbuild to share with use for Chagallwifi ?
  3. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead)

Time for official LineageOS 15.1 for the Nexus 5 :) https://www.androidplanet.nl/nieuws/fairphone-2-android-oreo-update/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
  4. T

Thread Getting Project Treble dev (@phhusson) a OnePlus 6T

Hello everyone, phhusson is a Recognized Developer who also has a has played a major role in creating GSIs for Project Treble Devices and supporting them (Android 9.0) and fixing allot of software bugs. We can help him continue this project by getting this OnePlus 6T in the hands of the...
  5. T

Thread Getting Project Treble dev (@phhusson) a OnePlus 6T

Hello everyone, phhusson is a Recognized Developer who also has a has played a major role in creating GSIs for Project Treble Devices and supporting them (Android 9.0) and fixing allot of software bugs. We can help him continue this project by getting this OnePlus 6T in the hands of the...
  6. T

Post Dev's Requested

Sure, I have some ideas to unlock the bootloader, I wanted to see if we can use the same way how the bootloader of the Verizon Pixel 2 XL is unlocked.
  7. T

Post Dev's Requested

An official version of TWRP has recently become available for our Nokia 8 and it is now time for a custom ROM. As a developer, I would like to bring the first ROM to the Nokia 8. I want to start with LineageOS and after with Resurrection Remix OS. How much I want to make these custom ROMs for...
  8. T

Post Dev's Requested

I already have some experience with creating custom ROMs and would like to make a LineageOS ROM for the Nokia 8 ;) Only the problem is that I do not have a Nokia 8 to start with :(
  9. T

Post [ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 - SM-T800

DarkExistence Why add support for the fingerprint scanner if you said earlier that you do not do this because the presentations of the tablet go back ? And can you fix the automatic updates I have installed the latest official version of twrp and when updating yhe latest update is downloaded but...
  10. T

Post Huawei Mediapad M5 TWRP test

AndDiSa rcstar6696 MishaalRahman
  11. T

Post [ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL][BETA] LineageOS 15.1 - SM-T800

DarkExistence deadman96385 We are curious about the development status of Lineageos 15.1 for our tablet. Maybe you can give us a new alfha build ?
  12. T

Post Successfully able to boot Project Treble/AOSP rom

We would like some screenshots to see if this is real ;) AndDiSa rcstar6696 phhusson MishaalRahman
  13. T

Thread LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1.0) for Samsung Galaxy S9 (+) (Exynos)

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the...
  14. T

Thread LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1.0) for Samsung Galaxy S9 (+) (Exynos)

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the...