• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by taette

1. taette

Post Development [GAPPS][x64] Google Essential Pack [R][11]

Whats about android auto. Does it work with your package - with a degoogled rom?
  2. taette

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Great Rom!! I didnt installed any gapps but microG. Is it possible to use Android auto or something similar in my car? My car support Apple car and Android stuff.
  3. taette

Post [ROM] xXx No Limits 6.1 [G900F/W8][CQAV] ☆ Fast ☆ Smooth ☆ Xposed/Viper|Atmos

Did u change some settings in xxx.options.prop? Which? I flashed the newest version on my g900f no problems at all. which CSC do u use?
  4. taette

Post [SUPPORT THREAD] The Galaxy ~S5~ All in one support thread!**NOOB FRIENDLY**

hey guys i'm flashed a lot of different custom roms on my g900f and now i cant find a good daily driver which is fast and battery friendly. all custom roms i flashed are bugged in a different way. Can u recommend a good working custom rom as daily driver? i flashed in the last few days...
  5. taette

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r36][DEC-31]Resurrection Remix N KLTE[5.8.5][klte+variants]

i really like this rom. is it possible to use boeffla kernel with this rom?
  6. taette

Post Miui8_klte_cm_07.02.18 for g900f

I tested it and everything was in chinese how can I switch it? normally I flash the rom and the gapps and after that I restore my apps and everything is fine. how do u handle this rom after the flashing procedure?
  7. taette

Post Miui8_klte_cm_07.02.18 for g900f

it is possible to use playstore or other gapps? I'm not able to flash em normally there is maybe a little hint?
  8. taette

Post SmallWiz V8 UX - super debloated, super fast, battery and performance oriented rom

I got the same issue :( Nope I tested some and all I can get are bootloops
  9. taette

Post SmallWiz V8 UX - super debloated, super fast, battery and performance oriented rom

I get whatsapp messages really delayed. On cm13 or AOSP everything works quite fine. Do you have an idea or fix to manage it? :)
  10. taette

Post [DISCONTINUED][27 NOV 2017] LineageOS-13.0

I don't have sound. Is there something that I have to flash additionally? edit: solved it had to plugin earphones in and out for the very first time
  11. taette

Post [DISCONTINUED][UNOFFICIAL] SlimLP - [02 May 2016]

I don't have sound. the speakers doesn't work :( #mobile
  12. taette

Post Multi-platform 1-Click bootloader unlock for *ANY* 3rd Gen HDX (with VirtualBox)

ok i found an image in my twrp which brings me to 3.1.0 now i upgrade my bootloader to 3.2.3.2 and unlock the bootloader with which method? after that i'm able to flash my roms :)
  13. taette

Post Multi-platform 1-Click bootloader unlock for *ANY* 3rd Gen HDX (with VirtualBox)

nope i'm on cm11 for some months and wanna unlock the bootloader to test the cm13 rom :) i'm using win10 maybe this is the main problem :(