• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Tahde

1. Tahde

Post Samsung internet adblock

Disregard..... Edit: Read OPs post incorrectly.
  2. Tahde

Post [Q&A] [Root] CFAutoRoot For SM-T807T/SM-T807P

Ahh. Gotcha. Yeah, I went to the link from the other thread to check out firmware too. But after download I seen it was a very small file (24.7MB) lol. Now I know why. Not fully uploaded yet. Lol. Thanks! Sucks for recovery. But root right now is better than nothing. I'll root once firmware is...
  3. Tahde

Post [Q&A] [Root] CFAutoRoot For SM-T807T/SM-T807P

For those of you with root. What recovery are you guys using?
  4. Tahde

Post [Root] CFAutoRoot For SM-T807T/SM-T807P + Firmwares

Anyone have the firmware for the T807P? I see the T807T is up there, but think us Sprint users would need the correct firmware correct or we can run the TMo variant and be fine? Just want to confirm. If that is all we need. I'll go ahead with the process right now.
  5. Tahde

Post Just broke my charging cradle

Mines broke last night. Little clip as everyone elses. Took mines into Samsung repair cener here locally and they replaced no problem
  6. Tahde

Post Rebate check

Got my check earlier today.
  7. Tahde

Post Rebate check

Good deal. It came as a check. I was thinking it would be a visa gift card deal. Nonetheless, you got it
  8. Tahde

Post Rebate check

Ha. I was coming in to post the same thing. Great News! If you have previously received notification that your rebate has been approved, your Samsung rebate check is being process and will be received via USPS by Friday January 23rd, 2015. It will be delivered to the address you used while...
  9. Tahde

Post Rebate check

Got my approval on the same day, and nothing as well. I'm not surprised one bit. Lol
  10. Tahde

Post [MOD] NK4 HotSpot Fix & Extended Boot Menu ODEXED

Sorry about that townsenk. I flashed it on my S5 yesterday evening for the boot menu zip. Works like a champ as always. Thank you very much for what you do! Sent from my SM-N910P
  11. Tahde

Post Does Sprint Gear S have a sim card

That's what they did with me. Mines waived until Dec. 2015. Sent from my SM-N910P
  12. Tahde

Post What does this mean inside Gear Manager - pic inside

Mines does that. Its update notification. After update is installed, and you enter into that again. It should be gone. Sent from my SM-T807P
  13. Tahde

Post How to root 4.4.4???

No. My S5. Sent from my SM-T807P
  14. Tahde

Post Emails & SMS Messages

Im on my second. I got the revised one. Still halo effect. I just deal with it now. Sent from my SM-T807P
  15. Tahde

Post Emails & SMS Messages

Nice! Lol. Gear connected fine and able compose on that one right? I have the same Zagg shield on my Note 4. Sent from my SM-T807P