• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Talich52

1. T

Post Root for SM-T290 (tab a 8.0 2019)

On the T290 model, you can sew at least 9, at least 10, at least 11 android, since so far the bootloader version 3 is everywhere :) At the same time, the disappearance of the image is not sure what is connected with the protection, rather it is a defective display ... But we need checks and...
  2. T

Post Root for SM-T290 (tab a 8.0 2019)

No, Root rights will not give this opportunity :( Update the firmware to 11 android and the function of transferring applications to a memory card (standard) will become available;)
  3. T

Post SM-T295 - Finally rooted tablet!! (updated 19-March-2021)

Bootloader Version: T295XXU4BUD3, that is, already version 4. The bootloader version cannot be downgraded, so the known method of rooting does not work when the 10 android version 3 bootloader was changed to the android 9 bootloader of the same version 3 ... Whether there will be a solution, I...
  4. T

The bootloader version can be seen in the Phone Info program from the market. But I suppose it is T295XXU4BUD5, that is, the bootloader is already version 4. The bootloader version cannot be downgraded, and the current bootloader does not allow installing a custom kernel or recovery (TWRP)...
  5. T

Or maybe just reinstalling the firmware and Root-rights helped? .. But I don't want to check something ...;) The main thing is that now everything works :) By the way, do you want to upgrade to 11 android? But don't forget to use the BL file for android 9 posted above.
  6. T

If the full firmware is installed,that is, the BL 4 version loader was used,then there is no solution for rooting :( P.S. If we were not in a hurry with the update and when updating via ODIN we used the Android 9 bootloader, then you can also root Android 11 ...
  7. T

No, instead of Fix_vendor, install the multidisabler laid out above from TWRP.
  8. T

I still think that this is an fstab error.qcom, which is prescribed when installing Fix_vendor. Multidisabler does not replace the fstab file.qcom, and makes only the necessary changes. The philosophy says - " The criterion of truth is practice!(c)"
  9. T

There is another version of the problem... You use Fix_vendor to disable encryption,the fstab.qcom file is replaced during installation. I suggest reinstalling the firmware or only part of the AP and using a multidisabler that finds and fixes the necessary part of the fstab.qcom file. I found...
  10. T

I have firmware 11 Android T295XXU4CUF7 installed, but with Android 9 bootloader ... This firmware was released for the region SER, SKZ, as well as BTU, AUT and this is the firmware for the OXM multi-region, where there are many regions ... There is a warning: if a modem is installed for version...
  11. T

On Android 9, 10 and 11, the same PIT file for this model, this means that the sections are the same and TWRP will work on Android 9, 10 and 11. Specifically, I use TWRP 3.4.0.1 for T295 and made a data backup to a 64Gb memory card successfully ... Top inscription: Backup completed Successfully
  12. T

Where do you backup? If on a memory card, then it must be in exFat format! If the card is 64Gb or more, then it is formatted by the device in exFat. If the card is 32Gb or less, then it is formatted in Fat32, which does not support files larger than 4 Gb. Maybe that's the problem ?!
  13. T

Given an error when installing a file via ODIN? This is only a warning from the device's security system, the file itself is successfully flashed by ODIN and we see the PASS board. Accordingly, just ignore this message ... :)
  14. T

Hmm ... I don't know English, but I use the Chrome browser, which translates everything, as well as a google translator to English to translate what I wrote in my native language ... But there is no more information on 4PDA than on the xda forum. And access to 4PDA.ru is closed, use the version...
  15. T

Above in the post I posted Skyhawk-recovery, have you tried this option? Unfortunately, there is no official TWRP ...