Recent content by tamirda

1. tamirda

Post [ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

Good morning everyone, Just a little question, Who is going to continue to S8 and who is going to wait for the Note 8? I am pretty tempted to wait for the Note 8 for further developments. Have a great day! Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
  2. tamirda

Post [Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

I am sorry but the link is dead via tapatalk,but if it is about blur it 100% yours. Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
  3. tamirda

Post [ROM][G930F][XXU1BPIF][05/10]PhoeniX ROM V3.0 [Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

As I have already said before, i am not going to update to Nougat but maybe there will be v4 based on MM Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
  4. tamirda

Post [ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

A letter of goodbye to PhoeniX S5 ROM Hi everyone! First of all I would like to say sorry that I couldn't continue this project. After a while with my note 2, my brother bought me Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Amazing device that could last until I finish the army(half a year or so..). So I am...
  5. tamirda

Post [ROM][G930F][XXU1BPIF][05/10]PhoeniX ROM V3.0 [Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

Rom is not dead... Will release v4 marshmallow based when i get some free time from the army. Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
  6. tamirda

Post [ROM][T805/T800][XXU1BPE1][10/07] PhoeniX ROM V3.0 [Big Aroma |Unique |Fast |Stable]

At the moment i don't work on 6.0.1 update since i don't have much time due to the army and the lack of time. I use my tablet alot powered by android 5 (latest Phoenix) and i don't really need 6.0.1 since there is nothing new there apart from the number [emoji6] Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using...
  7. tamirda

You are not late. Everything is appreciated. I have now $90 out of $239 for the repair. Thank you very much and merry Christmas
  8. tamirda

Those are Beta UX app, which I am not going to include as my beta policy is not for stable releases. You can replace by your own, as I don't recommend because you will break RC features and might have bugs due to beta And again, i don't have s5 anymore so no more s5 updates for the moment.
  9. tamirda

Yep, i appreciate that alot but that money I'll get in middle of January, after ~36% googlae taxes and then more country taxes ;) That is why I put in Paypal money for saving :) Anyways I appreciate everything. Thank you
  10. tamirda

Got 3 donations in PayPal, total $25 , still saving... let's see..
  11. tamirda

Again, he still doesn't have this option. Take a logcat and a video of what you are doing. And it seems you are the only one faces this fc.. so you must provide those 2 things.
  12. tamirda

Well my friend's s5 doesn't have this option. You have to be more specific on how to get into this option and provide a logcat if you wabt further help