• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by tamiroff

1. T

Post Custom Ringtones and Notification Sounds

problem: can not add custom notification sound to note 8 solution: in note 8 the dir for custom notifications was changed from previously internal-storage/media/notifications to internal-storage/notifications just put any mp3 or other sound file to this dir and you will be able to find it in...
  2. T

Post [ICS Leaked Firmwares] XXLPJ (4.0.3) | Videos | Images | Download | CF-Root [12-3-12]

Installed xxlph version. Not good enough. Too meny bugs. A lot of applications get stack. Nothing helps not even home button. It gets released after 10-20 seconds. Flv files can not be played. Notification volume can not be controled from other app like Phone Weaver or audio manager. -...
  3. T

Post [Rom][2.3.5] Cognition 777 r2 [11/15/2011]

+1 really appreciate that
  4. T

here is the screen shot
  5. T

+1 got trojan alert on camara
  6. T

Post [ROM]LeeDrOiD HD V4.0.0 SE-3.0 [KERNEL]V4.0.0 16th Dec| HTC GB | OTA | CRT TV

sorry. did not know what "op" means. thanks.
  7. T

Post [ROM]LeeDrOiD HD V4.0.0 SE-3.0 [KERNEL]V4.0.0 16th Dec| HTC GB | OTA | CRT TV

can you link to the kernel that support 2 way call recording? thanks :)
  8. T

does this rom have 2 way call recording support? does it supports this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1048182 patch?
  9. T

Post HTC Desire HD Files

Problem downloading roms Hi I'm trying to download one of the official roms but I always get the same error message: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /DesireHD/RUU/RUU_Ace_HTC_WWE_1.72.405.3_R_Radio_12.28e.60.140f_26.04.02.17_M2_release_161342_signed.zip on this server...
  10. T

Post 2-way In Call Recording solution found!

works perfectly!!! Thanks!!!
  11. T

Post In Call Recorder for HD2 needed

hi can someone post a link for download? thanks.
  12. T

Post [27/04]New Free Hebrew Support Files! [Blackstone/Topaz/Rhodium]

you have to do hard reset for your device before restore. some time even that will not be sufficient and you will need to do task29.
  13. T

Post [PRJ] RazSofTech Hebrew Localization Light and FULL for your mobile device !!

i have no such problems. make sure your local is Hebrew (in settings - system - regional settings) attached sample. this appointment was inserted in outlook on the pc and synced with the phone. no heb problems as you can see.
  14. T

Post [PRJ] RazSofTech Hebrew Localization Light and FULL for your mobile device !!

why do you need razi heb? it is not very good. try this: http://htcaddicts.com/?id=92
  15. T

Post [Manila Mod][19-Jun-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5

Sorry, sorry, and again sorry. I've downloaded CHTEditor.v1.6.1.CAB and Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.6.1.cab but because of fatigue I installed only the editor... forgot completely that there is another file.... looks like it's working now. thanks a lot and again sorry.