• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by tamthor

1. tamthor

Post Question Cameraservice_worker partial wakelock

But only 2 minutes in 9 hours, that's not to muchI think. Is it the same like before the update for you?
  2. tamthor

I just tested it like dr.keaton said : Keep screen off and shake device for 5-10 seconds and then after few seconds check again The wakelock appears again, but when I am walking with the phone in the pocket of my trousers ,I get no wakelocks. I don't know, what this means, maybe Samsung has...
  3. tamthor

With the new Update AUHB from yesterday for Exynos, I got no wakelocks fom Cameraservice_worker partial wakelock anymore. Yesterday on a ride with my bike for 5 hours, I had nearly 1 hour wakelocks, and today with an over 1 hour walk no wakelocks anymore. I hope, that it will not return...
  4. tamthor

Post Question Camera performance

Now I have done a little comparison( only daylight) and as beserker15 has said, there is no best gcam, both have some weaknesses and you have to set it up for your self to get the best results for your liking. I think with the Ultra wide cam, the results are better, when using Wichaya's port...
  5. tamthor

Thank you for your information about the new version, I didn't noticed. The wichaya version has the one big advantage about the special noise reduction models which work really good. When using the Ultra wide cam, there is a lot of noise in all corners of the photo, with wichaya and the noise...
  6. tamthor

What would you like to see, a comparison between the two gcam mods or gcam and stock? I will do tomorrow , in Germany it's getting late.
  7. tamthor

This is the website, where you can get it https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-wichaya/f/dl0/ You can take one of these , doesn't matter which, all should work. In settings, you can chose the wide and ultrawide cam to set a lens noise profile for the s21 ultra exynos...
  8. tamthor

Thank you very much, I will try it. I am currently using this version, which has some special settings for the Exynos variant.
  9. tamthor

Hello babyboy3265 , can you please tell me with which Gcam port exactly you took the photos, and which settings you use? The Ultra wide cam sometimes pruduces not really good photos. Thank you very much