• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by TarAntonio

1. T

Post [ROM] [TREBLE] [11.0] [Official] AICP 16.1 (Pro3 aka zl1, zl0, X727,X720,X722)

Hi rom flashed everything smooth works but telegram and mega try to connecting all the time to wifi or internet data mobil without success
  2. T

Post MIUI12 Gobal for LeEco Pro 3(X72x)

Mediafire download links not work
  3. T

Post [updated 29/May] [F800 L/S/K ] [A9 Pie] Enhanced Rom

Now i founded the best way for me. I leaved boot img kernel stock 30h And installed root booster and 3c task manager. Until now works very well without rebooting for have boost and without lags. Now the apps open more fastly. Wify thethering works without crash. Only lock screen don't Leave...
  4. T

I followed your tip and now seems work smoothly as before without crash
  5. T

3 times and 3 times rebooted. Ive hot used and dont know how old is. Also video record not properly works salve but i need other app for video saved for play Will come an update for the kernel?
  6. T

Yesterday i tried thetering but crash and reboot
  7. T

So i flashed the Boot. Img from this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/kernel-twrp-official-pie-root-f800l-f800k-f800s.4232345/page-1 Rom goes better Problem was magisk 20.1 ( Succesfully flashed in twrp but not installed in the rom) in the rar but i downloaded and flashed magisk 23 and...
  8. T

Post [KERNEL][TWRP] OFFICIAL PIE ROOT[F800L][F800K][F800S]

So i flashed boot. Img in your rar for 800l Seems that goes better without lag or freeze. Problem was with magisk in the rar file but i flashed the 23 Version. And now in software Info said f800k no more f800l.
  9. T

Ah ok i thinkes about a zip to flash in twrp.
  10. T

Have you a link for download only the pie kernel?
  11. T

Hi im on f800l with pie have you a kernel for software Version 30h? Thanks
  12. T

I tried as you said with hard reset and goes better. Strange that after reboot becomes slow and laggy but after wipe dalvik and cache goes smoothly
  13. T

When goes laggy i go in twrp wipe Cache and dalvik reflash your v2 wipe Cache and dalvik and reboot and goes very well. I hope in an update kernel to flash for to see. Thanks in advance
  14. T

I flashed right now and is more faster as v1. Really many thanks