Recent content by tariche

1. tariche

Post browser keeps on crashing?

The only thing that helpped me was clearing browsers cache. After that browser stopped crashing. On the other hand chrome makes my tablet restart it selfe or stop rendering as soon as I open 2 tabs or more.
  2. tariche

Post [May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

I cannot find ICS Navigation bar in Settings nor I can remove google search bar in V2.2. Is this normal?
  3. tariche

Post [Q] Lost my bookmarks

It happened to me too this morning right after google maps update.
  4. tariche

Post LumiRead app force-closing....

I also had FCs and it was caused by corrupt epub. As soon as I removed it was working just fine. You can also try to Clear Data within Manage Application for LumiRead and re-import your books. Just make sure you backup all your books.
  5. tariche

Post Bootloader unlock on Asus TF101 official

Actually I have my a500 for a little bit over hlaf of a year. ;)
  6. tariche

Thread Bootloader unlock on Asus TF101 official

http://gizmodo.com/5887218/asus-transformer-bootloader-unlock-available-for-download HTC first, now ASUS, I hope ACER will join the bunch.
  7. tariche

Thread [Q] Back to future strange behaviour

I've been using back to future for quite some time, and just recently I have noticed strange behaviour. My wife called me from a meeting, and while the phone rang in the background I could hear chatter from the meeting. I noticed this before but I thought I imagined that or something but this...
  8. tariche

Post [Q] Problem synching Chrome bookmarks

Do not think they will border to fix it since chrome for android is around the corner.
  9. tariche

Post Skype 2.5

I am on 3.2 stock and like previously mentioned, in order to activate video you have to go to settings from first page and check it.
  10. tariche

Post Acer a500 wont unroot?

You have to activate Application --> Decomment --> USB debugging
  11. tariche

Thread Skype 2.5

Video calling is finaly working great. Further more , I had problem with mic and now it also magicaly working good (not great).
  12. tariche

Post 3.2 is pull down loh

Anyway, regarding invalid update I finally managed to pass the invalid system message. BUT, when it rebooted and started updating suddenly it stopped and showed exclamation traffic sign over droidbug in a middle of the updating. Rebooted and it just reported failed update. So I guess we have to...
  13. tariche

Post 3.2 is pull down loh

Invalid system update I have unrooted then rebooted, but still constantly getting invalid system update cancelled message. Any suggestions?
  14. tariche

Post [ROM] Back to the Future [XBmod-Yuki][Updatable]Build 8107 Ready

I installed updates till 7403 update without sd card. Then I tried to install 7712 and after udate is downloaded it just says not enougs space and quits. If I add sd card and hard reset card is recognised but when phone reboots to apply update it restarts and repport that sd card is either...